♫🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅃🄷🄸🅁🅃🅈-🅃🄷🅁🄴🄴♫

╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-╰┈➤ ❝ 𝖣𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗎𝗉, 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗇𝖽𝖾 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗂𝗆𝖺𝗇! ❞

╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-
╰┈➤ ❝ 𝖣𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗎𝗉, 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗇𝖽𝖾 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗂𝗆𝖺𝗇! ❞

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖳𝖧𝖨𝖱𝖳𝖸-𝖳𝖧𝖱𝖤𝖤
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

𝐀 𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐀 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐒𝐨 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦
━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━

Violet and Sky had made way for the beer pong table, where the game was being held, but the two had separated to go and find their friends to be on their team.

Sky had headed towards his roommate and best friend, Riven and asked him to be on his team. Riven had instantly accepted the invitation, not one to turn down such an offer.

Violet made her way through the dancing crowd, as she looked for either Aisha or Bloom. The mind fairies eyes glowed amethyst, as she attempted to sense where either of the two were. She eventually stopped, when she caught onto their presence, and turned to that direction, before letting the glow of her eyes diminish.

Violet spotted her sister's familiar red hair, speaking with Aisha, so the mind fairy made way for the two.

"Hey, I need one of you to be my partner in beer pong." Violet told them, looking between the two, who had both smiled at her approach.

"Aisha can, because I've already had too much to drink!" Bloom spoke, as she proved her statement, by standing up from her seated position with Aisha, almost falling over in the process.

"Wow, you are drunk." Violet laughed, as her sister only smiled wider at her remark. "I'm glad that you're enjoying yourself, Bloom!" Violet told her sister. Violet was being completely honest because the red head deserved it after all that she's been through during her time at Alfea.

The three girls were having to shout over the loud music and the volume of the tunes were almost causing the mind fairy to become deaf.

"Alright, come on. Bloom, you can still watch." Violet told the two, and directed her words at Bloom for the second sentence. The mind fairy then grabbed a hold of both the water fairy and fire fairies' hands, before taking them over to the beer pong table.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐬
━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━

"About time!" Sky playfully told the mind fairy, once he and Riven had been waiting for them for a few minutes.

"We're here, we're here!" Violet exclaimed, laughing, feeling excited for their upcoming game of beer pong. "Let's do this!" Violet disregard her jacket, which Bloom took, so that the girl wouldn't lose it.