♫🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅃🅆🄴🄻🅅🄴♫

_________________________

꧁"𝗜 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴."꧂

When the class was over, Violet numbly picked up her bag, and walked beside Bloom, as Miss Dowling approached the both of them.

"It's only the first day." Miss Dowling decided to speak to Bloom first, as Violet waited a few feet away, but was still listening in.

"I'm either on the verge of killing everyone or I can barely light a match." Bloom stressed.

"You just need a clear mind." Miss Dowling started, before pausing and peeking over at Violet slightly. "Distraction can cause magic to be erratic." Miss Dowling was about to step towards Violet, but before she could, Bloom interrupted.

"Am I a changeling?" Bloom asked her with narrowed eyes.

Miss Dowling turned her attention towards the fire fairy straight away at her question. "Where did you hear that?" She queried.

"My roommate and Violet saw me lose control in the forest yesterday and had a tough time believing that I was from a long-dormant fairy bloodline." Bloom angrily explained to the headmistress.

Violet watched the headmistress closely for her reaction and concentrated on what she was feeling. The headmistress was quite guarded and Violet couldn't get much out of her by using her abilities, so just focused on her facial expressions instead.

Miss Dowling coughed uncomfortably as she spoke lightly. "Bloom—"

Bloom interrupted Miss Dowling before she could continue. "Would it have been so hard to tell me my parents weren't my parents." Bloom said with tears gathering in her eyes.

Violet sighed sadly as she heard Bloom's voice crack.

"I didn't want to burden you with too much too quickly." Miss Dowling tried to excuse, but Bloom wasn't having it.

"So instead you let me learn from teenagers, the most gentle and reliable sources of information." The fire fairy scoffed sarcastically.

"I'll admit it was not ideal." Miss Dowling admitted.

"You think." Violet quietly scoffed under her breath to make sure neither heard her.

But Bloom seemed to think the same as she said the exact same thing. "You think?" She asked the headmistress with sarcasm.