02⛥

((Sam's POV))

It was now last period, and I was just walking to my last class: History. All day people have been coming up to me and asking how I was. To be honest, I wasn't liking all of the attention I was getting. I know that most people would love all the attention but I'm not like that.

Anyways, I haven't seen the brown-haired guy all day since our little run-in this morning. I still don't even know what his name is!

I continued walking to History with the mystery boy in my mind. When I got to the room, I sat down in a desk that was in between Tara and Devyn.

"What took you so long?" Tara whisper yelled. "People were bombarding me with with questions every five seconds. I eventually had to sprint all the way over here just to get away from everyone." I groaned.

I soon saw the guy walk into the classroom, followed by the teacher. He sat a couple seats away from us. Then... the teacher started the lesson.

~Time Skip~

History is finally over. It felt like forever. We were learning about World War II and I wanted to fall asleep. Some people even did. I just don't like History. It bores me.

Anywho, I found out what the mystery guy's name is. Well- last name. I found out what is last name is. It's Brock. I just need to know his first name now.

I don't even know why I'm trying. He's probably straight. Why are all the straight guys the cute ones? You know what? It's not about the looks. It's about the personality.

"Hey, Sammy. Remember to meet us at The Grill tonight." Devyn mentioned as we were leaving school. "I will, don't worry." I said. "And see if Harper wants to come. She looks like she could use some social interaction other than her group of crackheads." Tara said which made the three of us laugh a bit. "I'll try. Can't make any promises about that, though." I said with a hint of disappointment in my voice.

"Anyways, Imma go now. Elton's expecting me home soon." I frowned. "Oh, okay." Tara and Devyn said sadly. "We'll see each other in a few hours, chill." I laughed. "We know but we just miss you." Devyn pouted. "You missed me. But I'm here now. We can hang out whenever you guys want to." I said. "Now, I have to go. Bye. I love you." I started to slowly walk away. "Bye. I love you too." They said back.

I started walking back to my house. When I got back, I ran upstairs to my room and put my backpack beside my desk.

I opened a drawer in my desk and took out my journal. Yes, I have a journal. I started journaling after my parents died. I guess it's one of my few copping strategies. It does help if I'm being honest.

I grabbed a smaller bag that I had in my room and put my journal in there, along with a pen. I then walked out of my room and stopped in front of Harper's room door. I knocked.

"Who is it?" I heard her voice from the inside. "It's me. Sam." I responded. "Come in." Harper said. I opened the door to her room then stepped in.

She was sitting on her bed, and sketching in her sketch book - I will admit, she is pretty good at drawing - with a glass of some type of alcohol beside her, and a few cigarette butts in an empty cup. I sighed at the sight.

"What?" She asked. "I wanted to know if you wanted to come to The Grill tonight-?" "Who's gonna be there?" Harper interrupted. "Um... me, Tara, Devyn, you if you come, and some other people." I said. "I'll think about it." She answered then turned her attention back to her drawing.

I slightly rolled my eyes then left her room. I walked down the stairs and went into the kitchen where Elton was.

"Hey. I'm gonna head out. I'll be home in an hour or so." I told him. "Okay. Don't get hurt." He said as looked at me. "I won't." I said then left the house.

~Time Skip~

Dear, Diary I wrote in my journal as I was sitting in a cemetery, in front of a grave.

Today has been okay. It was the first day back to school so it could've been better if school wasn't a part of it. I continued on writing as I laughed to myself.

I was glad to see Tara and Devyn again. I truly missed them. I was kinda hoping to talk to Mike but I didn't have the chance. I want to say sorry for breaking up with him over text. I know.. It's a terrible thing to do. I just couldn't see him in person since my parents died. Speaking of my parents, I'm currently sitting at their graves- like always. I let a small tear roll down my face.

I wish that they were still around. They didn't deserve to die. They were supposed to live a long and happy life, not die before the age of 50 from a car crash-'I stopped writing. There was a crow perched on a tombstone across from the one I was sitting at, while looking at me. I was a bit creeped out.

"Shoo." I said while standing up and motioning for it to go away. It flew onto the ground and started coming towards me. What the f*ck? I thought to myself.

Then it started chasing me.

I ran away quickly and not really watching where I was going, causing me to trip over something. I landed on the ground with a thud.

"Hey, are you okay?"

-------------

((Oooo who do you think it is?? 👀))

985 words

UNEDITED