015⛥

~After School~

((Sam's POV))

It was now time for my after-school detention. I was headed towards Mr. Crouch's room because he came to me during a class and told me to go there. Since Harper didn't have anywhere to go, she has to wait here until I'm done. Then we could go to Colby's.

When I arrived, I was surprised to see Colby in there, and Mr. Crouch sitting at his desk... sleeping.

"What did you do?" I asked as I walked over to Colby and sat beside him. "Be more specific. What did I do to get myself in detention? Or what did I do to Mr. C?" Colby said with a small smirk. "Both!" I laughed a bit.

"Well, I was purposely thirty minutes late to his class, so he put me in detention, then I got here as fast as I could to compel him to go to sleep until detentions over." Colby told me.

"You didn't have to do that." I said. "Yes I did. I would like to spend more time with my beautiful boyfriend." Colby moved closer to me. I felt butterflies in my stomach, and a small blush creeps up onto my face.

"I'm not beautiful..." I mumbled. I felt Colby grab my chin and lift it, making me look at his eyes. "You are the most beautiful, amazing, loving, kindest person I have ever met, and I'm proud to call you my boyfriend. I wouldn't want to be with anyone else right now but you." Colby said.

I felt tears in my eyes as he said that. I don't deserve Colby. He's too kind and sweet. I love him so much.

Colby leaned in then placed his soft lips onto mine. I felt my heart skip a beat. I loved the feeling of his lips on mine. They fit together like puzzle pieces, and his are always so soft and warm.

I melt into the kiss as Colby lifts me and places me on the desk, not removing our lips from one another's. My legs were hugging Colby's waist, and his hands were exploring my back from underneath my shirt.

I soon felt Colby's roaming hands go down my back and to my pants. They went down my pants and he squeezed my butt which caused me to let out a small and breathy moan.

Colby's lips started to go down my jaw then to my neck. I tilted my head back to give him more access.

I let out a louder moan than before once Colby reached my sweet spot, after leaving hickeys all over my neck. I'm going to need to find a way to cover those up.

I soon realized that we were still at the school and Mr. Crouch was asleep less than 20ft away from us. I quickly pushed Colby away who looked startled and confused.

"Wait, what's wrong?" He asked. "We can't do this now. We're still in school." I told him. "And there are still teachers here." I added. "Oh sh*t. I forgot about that." Colby said. "How 'bout we ditch this place and go back to mine?" He asked. I just smile and nod my head.

Colby and I then ran out of the room and outside. I told Harper to meet me at the front of the school and was happy to see that she actually listened.

"Hey, Harp. You ready to go?" I asked Harper as she was leaning up against the school's brick wall. "Yeah, but isn't your detention supposed to last longer?" She asked as we - including Colby - walked over to Colby's car. "Just got let out early." I said.

I heard Colby snort from beside me.

"Based on what just came out of you, I think you're lying." Harper said. "We're not lying." Colby quickly lied. "Keep it up. Pretty soon your nose is going to longer than Pinocchio's." Harper said as we arrived at Colby's car. I let out a laugh which made him shove me playfully.

"I call shotgun!" Harper yelled as she hopped in the front passenger seat. I rolled my eyes then went in the back seat as Colby was going into the driver's seat.

We were all quiet during the drive. The only sound was the music from the radio that was barely audible.

We arrived at the house. Harper's face was reflecting off of the windshield, and I could see that her eyes were wide open and jaw dropped in shock.

"You live here?" She asked, staring at the house as Colby parked his car. "Yeah. It's my family's house. It got passed down to my brother and I once our parents died." Colby explained.

To be honest, I forgot about Cole. Now with me remembering him, I remember the ring and bracelet he gave me that are made out of vervain.

"C'mon, let's go inside." Colby said as we hopped out of his car. "If my brother is home then he could give you a tour, Harper." He added. I shot my head towards Colby. I don't trust Cole alone with my sister. Never in a million years would I trust him.

"Is your brother hot?" Harper suddenly asked. "Oh my God." I put my head in my hands. "That's for you to judge." Colby laughed.

We walked to the front door. Colby opened it using a key that he took out from his pocket. The three of us went inside and Harper's face went into awe.

"I'm in love with this place." She said while looking around. "Thanks." Colby smiled. Harper just ignored him and kept looking.

"Do you want me to find my brother so that he can show you around?" Colby asked Harper. Before she could respond, a voice said, "No need, brother. I'm already here." Cole came up from behind me. He came beside me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. I pushed it off.

Harper looked at Cole and smiled. "Hi, I'm Harper. Sam's brother." She said. "I know. I'm Cole." He answered. "Would you like a tour?" Cole then asked. "Yes I would." Harper nodded. "Great! Shall we get started?" Cole smirked. Harper nodded again and walked towards Cole.

"Hang on, I want a word with Cole before you start." I said. "Of course, Sammykins." Cole smiled then led us into the living room.

"What would you like to talk about?" He asked. "I don't trust you alone with my sister." I told him. "Why not? I'm a very trustable person." Cole said with a cheeky grin. I glared at him. "If you hurt her-" "I won't hurt her. Don't worry." He said. "That's kinda hard to do when you're in the picture." I crossed my arms. "And don't compel her either." I told Cole. "I won't," I saw Cole glance down at my hands, "And I see that you're wearing the jewelry I got you." He smirked. "It's for protection." I said. "Mhm..." Cole nodded slowly.

"Are we done with our little chat?" He asked. "Yes." I said. "Great. Let's go back now." Cole smiled then started walking out of the living room. "Wait, one more thing." I stopped him. Cole turned and looked at me. "Thank you." I said. "For the ring and bracelet." I added. "Anything for you, Sammykins." Cole winked at me then left the room.

I suddenly got a rush of butterflies.

Why though?

-------------

((Idk why, but I have an obsession with Cole. I got butterflies in the end 🙈😂))

1256 words

UNEDITED