010⛥

~The Next Day~

((Sam's POV))

"So she isn't dead?" Devyn asked me as we were walking the school halls to our lockers. "No." I shook my head. "That's a relief." Devyn smiled. "So when can we see her?" She asked. "I don't know. Not for a while, I think."  I told her.

We stopped walking once we got to our lockers. Surprisingly, with Colby standing there.

"Hey... what are you doing here?" I asked him. "I go to school here. Remember?" Colby said. "Haha really funny. But like why are you here at our lockers?" I questioned. "I wanted to talk to you..." Colby told me. "About Tara." He said. I nodded.

"Can I come?" Devyn asked. "I, um... don't think you should." Colby said to her. "Why not? Tara's my friend too!" Devyn said. "I know that but... you- I- um... it's complicated." Colby said. "What's complicated about it? We thought that Tara was dead but she isn't." Devyn argued.

"Colby... please? I know Devyn and whatever you tell her, she won't repeat it to anyone else. Just let her." I said to Colby quietly. He sighed. "Fine. Devyn c'mon. We have to go somewhere private." Colby said. Devyn and I followed him to an empty classroom.

"So what did you want to talk about?" I asked Colby. "Well my brother and I have been keeping her in the cell-" Colby started but got off by Devyn. "You're keeping Tara in a cell?! That's kidnapping! What the f*ck?" Devyn almost yelled. "It's a long story-" "Then tell me. I'm one of her best friends. If something is going on, then I want to know." Devyn said.

I looked over at Colby and he was looking at me. I saw him gulp then turn his attention back to Devyn. He took a deep breath then started telling the story.

Colby told Devyn about what he is, about what Cole is, and about what Tara is. He told her about everything, and everything that vampires can do.

By the end of it, Devyn was wide-eyed in shock, and jaw dropped, and surprisingly she didn't look scared.

"You don't need to be scared of me, Devyn. I won't hurt you. I don't even drink human blood. I get my food from animal blood-" "Animals?! That's just as bad!" Devyn raised her voice slightly. "Would you rater me eat innocent people?" Colby asked. "No, I would rather you not be a vampire!" She hissed. "Well I this is my life and I can't change it." Colby said.

"Guys, just stop. Besides, it's almost time for class." I said while looking up at the clock on the wall. "Okay." They said in unison.
The three of us walked out of the classroom. We said bye to each other before leaving for our classes. Devyn and I heading to Math, and Colby heading to... English I think? I don't know.

~After School~

Devyn, Colby and I were currently talking outside of the school. Devyn and I want to see Tara but Colby is saying no. It's "for our safety".

"I'm sorry, guys, Maybe another time." Colby said then walked away. Once he was far enough away, I turned to Devyn and said "Let's go to his house. If we go now then we get there before he does. I'll tell you the directions." I told her. "Okay." Devyn nodded.
We quickly got to her car and buckled in. Soon enough, we started driving.

After around 15 minutes we arrived. Colby's car wasn't in the big parking lot so I don't think that he was home.

"This place is huge!" Devyn said in awe. "Wait 'till you see the inside." I chuckled.

Devyn and I walked up to the front door and knocked. In a few seconds, the door opened, revealing Cole.

"Why hello, Sammy and his friend. What do I owe this pleasure?" Cole smiled. "We want to see Tara." I said. "And her name's Devyn." I added. "Yeah, that's nice." Cole said then led us inside. Devyn looked at me. "He's always like this." I whispered.

"Does Colby know that you're here?" Cole asked us. "Why does it matter?" I said with a hint of sass. "I told you, Sammy. Don't talk to me like that." Cole warned. "Don't do anything to hurt Sam!" Devyn stood up for me. "And what are you gonna do if I decided to do something?" Cole smirked.

Devyn opened her mouth to say something but stopped when we heard a familiar voice say, "Devyn might not be able to do something to you, but I will." It was Tara.

"TARA!" Devyn exclaimed then ran over to her and hugged her tightly. "I thought you were dead!" She said with arms still wrapped around Tara. "Well I'm technically undead." Tara chuckled. "The point is that you're still here." Devyn said after she pulled away.

"You two can talk with each other about your girl things because I need to have a word with Sam." Cole said and put his hands on my shoulder. Tara and Devyn looked at me confused and I shrugged. Cole then started pushing me towards the living room.

"I can walk by myself." I said, shrugging his hands off of my shoulders. "Sammy, don't talk to me like that." Cole pointed his finger at me. "I'm not scared of you anymore, Cole. Besides, if you wanted to hurt me then you would've done something already." I said bitterly. "Maybe I just don't want to do something while Colby or Tara's around, maybe I'm making up a plan right now, maybe I just don't want to hurt your beautiful face." Cole smirked.

I felt shivers go down my body. "Why did you want to talk to me?" I asked, ignoring what he just said. "I wanted to know if you could possibly go find a human. Maybe one of your school friends?" Cole asked. "For what?" I crossed my arms and leaned against the wall. "I will tell you once you bring someone." Cole said. "Tell me first." I ordered. "Fine. I'll just use you." He shrugged. I was getting confused. 

Cole started walking towards me. Once he was right in front of me, he looked me in the eyes and said something. I don't know what he said. It was like I just went deaf. My whole world also just turned black. I have no clue what happened or what I was doing. Was I even doing anything?

When I came back into reality, I saw that I was still at Colby and Cole's house, but my hand was wrapped in bandages with some blood coming through.

-------------

((Sorry that there hasn't been a lot of solby so far. The book is kinda moving slowly))

1134 words

UNEDITED