09⛥

((Sam's POV))

I didn't know what to say or what to do. Colby is a vampire. I thought they were just some kind of myth. I thought that Colby was just joking about the vampire stuff. Does this mean that Cole's a vampire too? And what about Tara? Is she a vampire too?

I feel scared right now. All I want to do is go home and cuddle up in my bed where I'm safe. Not here with a, maybe even two or three, vampires. Blood suckers.

I wanted to get away, but I couldn't leave from Colby's grasp. He's too strong.

"Sam, stop. Please. You don't need to be afraid of me. I'm not going to hurt you." Colby said. I just ignored him and kept trying to pull away. "Sam, just look at me!" He grabbed my face with his free hand and made ne look at him.

"I want you to be honest with me." Colby said. "Do you trust me?" He asked. I wanted to say yes because I do trust him, but I felt like I couldn't do or say anything right now. I don't know why though. Maybe because I was shocked, or maybe because I was scared.

"Sam. Answer me. Do you trust me?" Colby kept asking. I opened my mouth to speak, but no words came out. I tried nodding my head. I was able to move it a little bit. "I'm going to let go of you know and we are going to go inside, okay? So that we can talk about this." Colby said.

My body was able to start moving again. Colby let go of my wrist, then we walked back into the house. I was - and still am - a bit scared. Who wouldn't be if they met a vampire?

We got inside the house and Colby brought us to the living room. Cole was in there. I don't know where Tara is.

I sat on the couch opposite of Cole, and Colby sat beside him.

"So... you told him?" Cole asked Colby. "Yeah." He nodded. "Did you tell him about me and his little friend-" "First of all, her name is Tara, and second of all, I know what you guys are." I said with some sass.

Cole looked at me. I felt his eyes burning into my skin. "Let's get one thing straight, blondie-" Cole started to say but Colby pretended to cough and said, "You're not." Cole glared at him and I let out a low laugh.

Cole looked at me again then started talking. "As I was saying before someone rudely interrupted me, you do not want want to talk to me in that tone of voice because I am not afraid to rip your heart out. I will stab you and watch you suffer to death, I will snap your neck, I will cut your head off. So, if I were you then I would always think before I speak when talking to me." Cole said. As he was talking, he gradually got closer to me. Now only a few centimeters away from me.

I was scared now, more than I was before. Colby said he was never going to hurt me, so I thought that Cole would maybe be the same. But I was wrong. Cole even said  he wasn't afraid to rip out my heart, which felt like it was now beating a million miles an hour.

Colby pulled Cole away from me. I was glad about that. But what I'm not glad about is the fact that I know three vampires, one is my best friend, one is my crush, and one isn't scared to kill me.

My life was already cr*p because of my parents' death, and now ot got worse because of vampires. What's next? F*cking werewolves or witches or sh*t like that?

"Sam, are you okay?" Colby asked me. I nodded my head and let out a shaky breath. "I just want to g-go home." I told him. "Okay. I'll take you. Just one thing." Colby said. "I can compel you to forget about what me, Cole and Tara are so then you won't remember anything that you saw or heard once you came." He finished.

I thought about it for a second.

"No... I-I-I don't want to forget." I shook my head. "Are you sure?" Colby asked. "Yes." I nodded. "Okay... how about I take you back home now?" He said. "Can.. Can I see Tara first?" I asked. "Yeah, of course." Colby said then led me down to his house's cellar.

"Here. Come up when you're done." Colby told me then left in the blink of an eye. I walked towards the cell where I could hear moving coming from. When I got there I saw Tara standing while walking around. I opened the door and walked in.

"Hey, Tar." I smiled at her."Hey, Sam. Why are you here?" She asked. "I thought you would be scared of me once you found out." Tara said. "I'm not scared of you, Tara. If anything I'm scared of Cole." I said which made her chuckle. "Yeah he is pretty scary... especially in bed."

I looked at Tara with wide eyes and mouth hanging open.

"No you didn't!" I said. "Yes I did! And I think you would agree with me if you experienced what I did-" "Okaaayyy! That's enough on that subject." I laughed. "Okay, but you have to admit that Cole's hot." Tara said. "Well... yeah he is, but he's a badboy and my history with badboys is not good." I told her.

"Sam. I heard what Cole said to you upstairs, and if he dares lay a finger on you then I swear to god I will rip out his heart instead of him ripping out yours." Tara said. "Thanks, Tar." I smiled at her. "What are friends for? Especially vampire friends?" She responded which made us laugh.

I'm so glad to have Tara as my friend. Now, my best vampire friend.

-------------

((I'm sorry if I don't add a lot of characters into the book, or if I don't put already added characters into the chapters if that makes sense. The book mainly focuses on Sam and Colby since it's a solby book))

1057 words

UNEDITED