029⛥

((I was listening to this song while writing. It's so👏fricken👏good👏 Also some of you might not like me after this chapter 😬))

-------------

((Sam's POV))

Before he could leave, I stood up, grabbed his wrist to make him face me, then kissed him.

I pulled away and put our foreheads together. "I don't hate you." I told him, looking in his eyes, then leaned back in to reconnect our lips. Cole kissed back in a heartbeat and ran his fingers through my hair. He then pushed me against the wall, not disconnecting our lips. His tongue slipped into my mouth and collided with mine.

I ran my hands down his body, underneath his shirt, feeling his abs. Cole let out a soft moan that was barely audible. Then, I remembered about Colby and remembered how hurt he was the first time he found out about what Cole and I did.

I pulled away while panting slightly. "We should stop before Colby sees us." I said in between breaths. "But you're the one who started this." Cole smirked. "I know but I feel bad for Colby..." I rubbed my arm nervously. Cole's smirk faded. "You just had to ruin our moment by talking about Colby." He said bitterly.

"I'm dating him." I defended myself. "You're still dating him even though he's killed two people that you love, and he tried to kill you?" Cole asked. "When Colby killed Elton and Devyn's mom he was a Ripper and couldn't control himself-" "What about when he tried to kill you?" He questioned. "He had his humanity switch off and wasn't himself." I said. "Okay. Go back to your murderous boyfriend then." Cole shrugged and turned away. 

"You aren't any different. If not, worse! At least Colby doesn't want to hurt anyone." I snapped. "What about the times I was there to help you and Colby wasn't? What about-" "Just stop! We're just friends, okay? Everything that has been happening between needs to stop." I told him. "You need to realize that it's always going to be Colby." I said. 

I heard Cole sniffle then watched him leave the cell using his vampire speed. I left the room and went back upstairs. I went to the living and saw Colby sitting there drinking a glass of some type of alcohol. I went and sat beside him. 

"Hey. How'd it go?" Colby asked as he put his drink on the coffee table in front of us. "I think he's back to normal." I answered. "But I had to give him some of my blood." I added in a nervous tone of voice. "Sam..." Colby put his head in his hands. I grabbed his hands and held them while looking in his eyes. "I know the risks, but I didn't want him to die. I know that you would've been upset and I didn't want to see you like that." I told Colby.

"I know what it's like to lose a sibling and it's not easy. Especially if you're close to them." I added. "Thank you, Sammy." Colby smiled. "You're welcome, Colbs." I smiled back. 

There was a short pause of silence. It was kind of awkward for some reason. And I was about to make it worse. 

"I need to tell you something." I spoke. "What is it?" Colby asked in confusion. "Please don't be mad but, down in the cellar while I was helping Cole, I..." I didn't want to finish that sentence because I saw Colby's face fall slightly. "Please tell me that nothing happened..." He begged. "We just kissed, but I shut it down before it could escalate." I tried telling Colby. "But that's twice now that you've cheated on me with Cole!" He yelled and stood up. I felt myself start to cry.

"I know, but I'm sorry!" I said, getting off the couch as well. "If you're sorry then why do you keep doing it?!" Colby asked with a few tears falling down his face. "I don't know!" I yelled. "But I promise that I don't have feelings for him!" I told Colby. "I love you, Colby. I love you and only you." I now had some tears roll down my face.

"I love you too, Sam." Colby said. "But that still doesn't change how I feel right now!" He raised his voice. "How many times do I have to say that I'm sorry?" I asked sadly. "How many times do you have to break my trust?" Colby asked a question in response, looking heart broken.

He turned and left the room, leaving me to stand there alone and cry, while regretting some of my life choices.

"Now you know what it feels like to be heartbroken." I looked to see where the voice came from, then I saw Cole leaning against the wall. I felt a pain of guilt inside my chest. I hurt both Colby and Cole. There's no one else to blame but me. I need to stay away from them for a long time. I need to do my best to get my old life back.

Suddenly, Cole used his vampire speed to come beside me. "What d-do you want-t?" I asked. He answered by pulling me into a deep and passionate kiss. He pulled away. "I love you, Sam. Always and forever." Cole said then raised a stake—I didn't see it at first—and drove it into his heart.

-------------

((I totally didn't cry while writing. I never cry. I'm immune to it))

927 words

UNEDITED