013⛥

((Sam's POV))

"Sorry, did I scare you?" Colby asked as he came towards me. "Yeah, a bit. It's fine, though." I said. "Wait- why are you crying? Are you okay?" Colby wiped my tears. "I'm okay. Just had to deal with something downstairs." I told him. "Can you tell me what happened?" He asked. "Yeah..." I nodded.

I closed my door and locked it so that Elton or Harper can't come in. I then went over to my bed and sat on it. Colby sat beside me.

"So ever since my parents died, Harper has been doing drugs and drinking a lot of alcohol to cope. She hasn't stopped since. And today my uncle, Elton, found drugs in Harper's room I think, and he asked me if I knew. I of course did know and I told him. I could tell that Elton was disappointed in me for not telling him. He also yelled a bit so my sensitive a*s started crying." I started crying again near the end of my small vent.

"Hey, Sammy, don't cry. It's alright." Colby comforted me. He wrapped his arms around my body and held me close to him, then planted a kiss on the top of my head. I felt safe like this because deep down inside of me I knew that Colby would always be here for me and keep me safe.

"Thank you." I smiled softly at him. "Anytime, Sammy." Colby pecked my lips. I started to feel my face heat up. I dug my head into Colby's chest to hide it. "You're adorable." He chuckled. "Nooo." I said with my face still in his chest. "Yes you are." Colby kissed my head again. I looked up at him and saw him grinning. I felt butterflies erupt in my stomach.

I think I might be in love Colby, even though I haven't known him for a long time. I don't think he feels the same way about me, though. I can't tell him yet. It's too early. We haven't even been together for 24 hours. What if the words accidently slip out of my mouth?

"Sam?" Colby said which brought me back to reality. "Yeah?" I responded. "What were you thinking about?" He asked me. "It was nothing." I lied. "Are you sure?" Colby checked. "Yes. I'm sure." I gave him a small smile. "Okay, good." He kissed my forehead. "I need to go now. I'll see you tomorrow." Colby said. "Okay. I- uh see you tomorrow." I said. F*ck, it almost came out!

Colby chuckled slightly then kissed me. I kissed back. Before things could get heated, he pulled away. "Bye, bubs." Colby said then left my room through the window.

I felt a huge smile appear on my face. I collapsed on my bed with it still there. Colby makes me truly happy. I haven't been this happy for a long time. Yes, Tara and Devyn make me really happy, but with Colby everything feels more... different? I don't know. I just feel more alive and excited with him.

~Time Skip bc I'm tired~

It was now almost 9:30 pm. I just finished writing in my journal about my day, which was okay. The best part was Colby and I getting together. I will cherish this day for the rest of the time we are together, or until the day I die.

The worst part of today was the part when Elton was angry with Harper and I about Harp's drug problem. On the brightside the three of us did end up talking about it and Harper has agreed to try and stop doing drugs. She said that she was going to try meditation. I hope she's not lying.

Anyways, I decided to go to bed now because I was tired. Before I did head to bed, I went to the bathroom. When I was done that I washed my hands then went back to my room.

I froze when I saw who was in here.

It was Cole

"I like your outfit." He said with a smirk. I was wearing white sweatpants and a light pink hoodie that went down to my knees. "What are you doing here? How did you even get in?" I asked. "Well, Sammy, I came to say sorry for drinking your blood, but just so you know it tasted amazing. One hundred out of 10." Cole did the 'chef's kiss'.