012⛥

((Sam's POV))

HOLY. SH*T. Colby just kissed me. And I'm kissing back. I didn't know he liked me. Maybe he doesn't even like me and is just doing this because he feels bad for me. I don't care right now, though, because this feels truly amazing.

Colby's soft hand is placed on my cheek, holding it while we kiss passionately. I bought my hands to his head and tangled my fingers into his hair as our tongues danced together.

We pulled away and leaned our foreheads against one another's, panting slightly.

"I've wanted to do that for so long." Colby said. "I'm glad you did." I smiled. Colby reconnected our lips. It didn't last as long as the small make out session we just had, though.

"Sam?" Colby said once we pulled away again. "Yeah?" I responded. "Will you be my boyfriend?" He asked. "Of course I will." I said. Colby smiled brightly which brought another smile to my face as well.

I pecked Colby's lips then grabbed his hand. "We should go back down now. Devyn is also here and I don't trust her alone with Cole in the house." I said. "Okay, let's go." Colby nodded.

We walked downstairs together hand-in-hand without realizing. Colby and I went to the house's kitchen because he said that he heard them talking in there. Colby was right.

"Hey, guys!" Tara and Devyn said in unison. "Hey! Um, Devyn can we go now? You can stay if you want. I could get Colby to take me back-" "Wait, why?" Devyn asked. "Cole... he uh, made me cut my hand I think, so that he could get my blood to drink it. I don't really feel safe here right now so I kinda wanna go." I said truthfully.

"Yeah, I'll take you home. It was amazing to see you Tar." Devyn hugged Tara. "Mhm. I missed you guys." She said. "We missed you too, T. Even though I saw you yesterday." I laughed a bit. "I miss you guys all the time. Please come by tomorrow?" Tara asked. "We'll try." Devyn said.

The three of us shared a quick hug before Devyn and I started to leave. I said a quick bye to Colby along with a quick kiss on his cheek so that no one saw.

Devyn and I were almost out the door before Cole came.

"Leaving so soon, Sammypoo?" Cole asked. "I have a boyfriend, now screw off, sl*t." I snapped. "I know you have a boyfriend. Super hearing." He winked. I rolled my eyes the walked out of the house with Devyn following.

"Okay, so you have a boyfriend and you didn't tell me?! When did this happen?! Do I know him?" Devyn started asking questions. "I didn't mean to say anything but Cole is just p*ssing me off. But, yes, I do have a boyfriend. I'll tell to when we leave this place so I know we can't be heard. I'll FaceTime Tara when I get back to my place." I said. "Okay!" Devyn said then started leaving the house.

Once we pulled out of the driveway and were on the road Devyn started asking questions again..

"So how old is he? Does he go to our school? What does he look like? Do I even know him-?" "He's older then us, yes he goes to our school, and yes you do know him." I answered Devyn's questions. "Okay. Hints about what he looks like." She said. "He is extremely hot, has beautiful blue eyes, am amazing smile-" "YOU'RE DATING COLBY!?" Devyn yelled.

I let out a laugh at the expression on her face. "Yes I'm dating Colby. We got together while at his house." I told her. "And keep your eyes on the road please." I said. "Yeah, yeah. And what was the deal with Cole trying to flirt with you?" Devyn asked. "I have no idea." I shrugged. "You have both of the Brock brothers going after you. I'm jealous." Devyn said which made me laugh.

"Only one of them is ending up with me." I said. "I thought you had a thing for bad boys." Devyn smirked. "That was only once, Dev. Besides, Cole made me hurt myself. There's no way I'm going to like him. And I also like Colby and only Colby." I said. "You done?" Tara asked. "Yes." I nodded.

We both shared a laugh as Devyn drove me home. She said bye once she dropped me off. I waved at her before going inside.

I walked inside my house then immediately heard Elton say, "Sam come here!" From the kitchen. I was a bit confused but I went into the kitchen so that I wouldn't get in trouble.

"Yeah?" I asked I walked in. I saw both Harper and Elton in there. "So I found out that Harper has been doing drugs. Did you know this?" Elton asked. "Um... yeah?" I said. "Why didn't you tell me?" Elton had anger in is voice. "I was-" "How long has she been doing this?" He asked. "You know 'she's' right here right? And 'she' has a name-" Harper started but got cut off. "You be quiet right now." Elton ordered. Harper fell silent.

"How long has Harper been doing it?" Elton asked. "Since our parents died..." I said, putting my head down. I heard Elton sigh. "You two, go up to your rooms. Harper, I would start removing all of the drugs from your room if I were you." He said. 

Harper and I left and went to our rooms. I don't like disappointing people. It makes me feel like I've failed at being who I am because I am a nice person- well that is when people are nice to me. I don't like being mean but sometimes it just happens. 

I just went inside my room, feeling tears in my eyes. I'm a sensitive person so I cry easily. Especially when people yell at me, or yell in general.

Once I got in my room, I jumped, seeing someone standing by window. 

-------------

((Leaving you guys off on a lil cliffhanger. You're welcome 🙂🥰))

1031 words

UNEDITED