032⛥

TW - SMUT ((Yeah ik that I said I wasn't gonna put any in this book but I changed my mind))

-------------

((Colby's POV))

"I want you to turn me into a vampire." Sam told me with a semi-serious look on his face. "Wait- what?" I asked in confusion. I couldn't have heard him right. Could I? "I want you to turn me into a vampire." Sam repeated. "N-no! Absolutely not!" I almost yelled. "Why not?" He asked. "Because it's safer if you're a human." I said. "But you don't know why I'm asking." Sam argued. "And I don't want to know. There is no way I'm making you into one of me." I told him. I turned around and started walking towards my bed.

"What if I go stab myself? I would start to die then you would have to feed me your blood." Sam said, which made me turn swiftly towards him. "Sam, don't." I pleaded. "Then turn me into a vampire! Or at least let me tell you why." Sam said. "Fine! Just please don't stab yourself." I said. 

"Okay. So Cole wrote me a letter before he died-" "Shocker." I muttered to myself. "And at the end of the letter, he said something that gave me an idea," Sam said. "Which is what?" I questioned. "If you turn me into a vampire then when we die we will both be The Other Side with Cole-" "Of course this is about him." I said in an annoyed voice. "You didn't let me finish." Sam answered. "Yeah, but you still want to do this because of Cole!" I yelled. "Colby-" I interrupted him again. 

"What did you even see in him? I don't get it! Why are you always choosing Cole over me? You cheated on me twice with hi-!" Sam pressed his lips firmly against mine. I melted into the kiss and felt Sam snake his arms around my neck. Then he pulled away. 

"I love you, Colby. Yes, I kissed Cole and slept with him, and I did enjoy it, but that doesn't mean my feelings for you went away. In a million different worlds I chose you, not your brother. It's always going to be you. You are the only one I love and want to be with. I promise." Sam didn't take his eyes away from mine the entire time he was talking. I could tell that he meant every single word he said, which made me tear up a bit. 

"I love you so much, Sammy." I gave him a smile as I felt a small tear roll down my face. "I love you, too." Sam put our foreheads together. I grinned then placed my lips softly against Sam's. "If I'm going to turn you into a vampire, I want to do something first." I told him after I pulled away. "What is it? Sam asked.

!SMUT!

I smirked before lifting Sam up then shoving him against the wall and smashed my lips against his. Sam kissed back then wrapped his legs around my waist and his arms around my neck. I slipped my tongue into his mouth and tangled my fingers in his hair. Our tongues fought for dominance and I obviously won.

While keeping our lips connected, I carried Sam over to my bed and laid him down. I took off my pants and threw them to the corner of my room; Sam did the same. We were just in our shirts and boxers now.

I got on top of Sam then straddled him. I leaned down and placed my lips back onto his, then made my tongue slide back into his mouth as I let my hands go under his shirt and run up and down his body.

I took off Sam's shirt then did the same to me and threw them with our pants. I kissed Sam's lips softly, then started a trail of kisses down to his boxers, leaving hickeys here and there. I was about to take off Sam's boxers but then I looked up at him for consent. He gave me a small nod. I couldn't help but smirk as I took the rest of our clothes off.

Sam was on his hands and knees as I was pumping my member in and out of his hole with my hands gripping his waist. Sam let out loud moans when my tip his his prostate.

I soon felt myself start to reach my climax, and before I knew it, I felt fluid come out of me. Some went inside of Sam, and some on my bed.

!SMUT OVER!

I fell on top of Sam, both of us breathing heavily because of what we just did.

"I'm going to clean this up." I told Sam, still panting slightly. "Mhm." He mumbled with his head on the pillows and eyes closed. I smiled at him before getting off the bed, putting my clothes back on, then cleaning the mess I made. I flopped down on my bed beside Sam when I was done.

"Sammy." I said to him. "Yeah?" Sam asked with his eyes slightly opened. "You should get changed." I chuckled lightly. "Can I wear yours?" Sam asked with puppy dog eyes. "Really?" I questioned, already knowing what my answer is going to be. "Mhm." He nodded. "Fine." I agreed then slid off the side of my bed. "Yay!" Sam smiled which made me get an even bigger smile.

I went to my wardrobe and took out a light grey hoodie, and black sweatpants. Then I went and grabbed Sam's boxers. I handed Sam the clothes I got for him then laid on my bed watching him as he changed.

When he was done, he collapsed beside me in the bed and snuggled up closer to me. I wrapped my arms around him then kissed his head.

"If you want me to turn you into a vampire then I will." I whispered to Sam. His head shot towards me. "Really?" Sam had a small smile of hope on his face. "Yes really." I told him. "But you have to do something for me in return." I smirked. "What is it?" He asked. "For the rest of today, we spend it together." I said with a grin. "That's easy." Sam buried his head into my chest. I kissed the top of his head, then heard soft snores coming from Sam. 

I looked at the time and saw that it was a few minutes past 1 am. I didn't feel tired, so I just played with Sam's hair until I was. 

-------------

((The end isn't very good. I was tired :/))

1112 words

UNEDITED