023⛥

((Sam's POV))

Cole was driving me back to his and Colby's house. I was scared. I'm not going to lie. I'm mostly scared because I have hickeys all over my body-especially on my chest and bottom of my neck- and if Colby sees them he's going to flip. It's cheating since we didn't break up.

I did yell at him, though, for killing Elton and Devyn's mom, but that's not surprising. And since Harper's a vampire I have all of these mixed emotions. I'm surprised more people aren't vampires by now.

"Hey, we're here." Cole pulled into the driveway and told me. He parked in his usual parking spot then looked at me. "I'll be in here. If you need me then... I don't know. Just text me." He told me. "But I don't have your number." I said confused. "Yes you do." Cole grinned.

Knowing that he put his number in my phone, I sighed and got out of the car. I turned back to him and asked, "Could you not tell that Colby that um... uh..." I didn't want to say it because one, Colby could hear, and two, I feel guilty about it.

"That we slept together?" Cole smirked. "Shut up! Colby could hear you." I snapped. "He can't. The radio's on and he gets blood from animals. His hearing isn't anywhere near as good as it should be. Besides, I'm shocked at the fact that you even let me kiss you-" "Okay, I'm going now." I closed the car door and walked to the front of the house. I opened the door and walked in.

"Colby?" I called out, closing the door. I didn't hear anything. I walked more into the house- well, only a few steps before I felt a hand getting wrapped around my neck—not in a strangling way—and pushed me against the wall.

It was Colby.

"Hello, Sammy." His voice was low and dark. I was getting scared for someone reason. "W-What are you doing?" I asked nervously. "You'll see." Colby whispered seductively in my ear then started to nibble on it. His hand was still around my neck.

"Colby, stop!" I said, trying to push him off me. "Why? I'm just trying to have fun." He smirked then started to kiss my jawline. "Wh-why are you doing this?" I felt tears slowly start to form in my eyes. "Because I want to." Colby said before pushing his knee up against my groin. It hurt. Like a lot. I let out a yelp of pain.

"What's wrong, Sammy? Everything okay?" It sounded like he didn't even mean it. "N-no! You're h-hurting me!" I whimpered. "Oh. Well too bad." Colby said then finally removed his hand from my neck, then ran both of them down my body. He tightened his grip when on my waist.

"Ow!" I yelled again, this time louder. It felt like Colby was using all his vampire strength on me. "Stop yelling, Sammy." Colby told me as he had his lips close to the top of my neck. I really hope he doesn't see the hickeys from Cole.

"You have a beautiful neck. Has anyone ever told you that?" Colby said as he stroked my neck. What the actual f*ck is wrong with him? I thought as I started to shake with fear.

The fear only got worse when I saw his face start to change. Veins sprouted underneath his eyes that turned red, and I saw sharp fangs as Colby opened his mouth to take a bite out of me.

Why was Colby doing this? Did he find out about what me and Cole did? What is happening?

I opened my mouth to scream but nothing came out. I turned my head away and closed my eyes tightly, getting ready for the pain.

But it didn't come.

I heard a loud 'whoosh' then loud grunts. I looked and saw Cole pinning Colby against the wall, punching him in the face. I looked at them, feeling my heart beat slow down.

"Stop it!" Colby yelled. "You were about to f*cking kill Sam!" Cole shoved him harder against the wall. "I know that, dumba*s!" After Colby said that I felt my heart sink low to my chest and a few small tears fall down my face.

"Why? Why would you want to kill him?" Cole asked after he stopped punching Colby. "Because it's fun! You of all people should know that." Colby said. "Now I know why you're f*cking like this." I could only just hear what he said.

All of a sudden, Cole snapped Colby's neck. You could hear the bones snap. I gasped.
"I'll be right back." Cole turned to me and said. I nodded slowly. He picked up Colby and threw him over his shoulder, then vampire sped away.

-------------

((So what do you guys think happened with Colby? Why do you think he's acting the way he was?))

835 words

UNEDITED