016⛥

Sam got back to Colby and his sister a bit after Cole did. His stomach felt weird, because of the butterflies that just erupted inside of him. Sam refused to believe that he feels something towards Cole. He's rude, obnoxious, selfish, arrogant, and a killer! The list still goes on! Sam told himself. 

"Let's go Harper. Time for the tour." Cole spoke. "Sam and I are gonna be upstairs." Colby told Cole and Harper. "Okay! Don't be too loud!" Harper called out. Sam went wide-eyed. "Harper!" He yelled. 

Sam heard laughter which was getting getter quieter and quieter. 

"C'mon, Sammy." Colby said with a chuckle and took Sam's hand. The two of them walked upstairs and to Colby's room. Colby closed the door behind them. 

"What do you want to do?" Sam asked. "This," Colby leaned in and kissed Sam with passion, and he kissed back immediately. Colby pushed Sam against a wall, using his superspeed. Colby then licked Sam's bottom lip, asking for entrance which the blond gladly accepted. 

Their tongues fought for dominance but not for very long; Colby obviously won. He ran his hands down the side Sam's body. When he got to the bottom, he started taking off Sam's shirt. Sam unconnected their lips so that Colby could finish taking off his shirt. The blond took of Colby's once his own was off. 

They threw their shirts in the corner of the room then reconnected their lips and resumed the passionate make out session. 

Colby soon lifted Sam then chucked him onto his bed. Colby crawled on top of Sam and hovered over him, with his lower region touching Sam's ((You guys know what happens next 😏)).

Sam and Colby were now laying on the bed, clothed, with Sam on top of Colby's chest. Colby was playing with Sam's hair as the blonde was thinking about some things.

"Hey, Colbs?" Sam spoke. "Yes, baby?" Colby respond. "Where's Tara? I thought she was here?" Sam said. "Cole and I thought that she was ready to go out by herself and back to her home." Colby told Sam who nodded.

"Also, I thought that vampires can't walk in the daytime. How come you can?" Sam then asked. "I have a ring that is made out of magic. It allows me, Cole, and a whole bunch of other vampires to walk in the sunlight. I even managed to get one for Tara." Colby said.

"Did you say magic?" Sam looked at Colby with confusion. He nodded. "So are witches and wizards real then?" Sam asked. "Yep. But all of them use the term 'witch' instead of wizard." Colby informed Sam.

There was a few seconds of silence.

"Is it true that vervain is toxic to vampires?" Sam questioned. "Yeah, actually. How did you find out? I never told you." Colby asked. "Well... Cole stopped by my house last night-" "Oh God." Colby covered his face. "He didn't do anything to me, don't worry. He just left me a ring and bracelet made out of vervain, and a letter telling me things that are harmful to vampires." Sam said honestly.

"Okay, good." Colby sighed in relief. "Could I see the ring? If you're wearing it?" He asked. "You sure?" Sam checked. Colby nodded.

Sam took off the ring then gave it Colby. Once his skin made contact with the ring, you could hear a sizzling sound and a yelp of pain come from Colby.

"Are you okay?" Sam asked. "Yeah. I've been through worse." Colby chuckled slightly. He opened his mouth to say something else, but got interrupted by the door swinging opened to reveal Cole.

"C'mon love birds. We're gonna spend some quality time together. Me, the two of you, and Little Golbach." Cole said. "Why?" Sam asked after rolling his eyes. "Because, Sammykins, if you're spending the next six months here we have to all start getting along." Cole winked at Sam then left the room with a smirk.

Sam felt the butterflies in his stomach again and tried to ignore them. He wasn't sure very successful, though.

"We should go. Things aren't pretty when Cole doesn't get his way." Colby got out of the bed and started heading downstairs with Sam following him.

"Is Cole always so..." Sam started but didn't know the right word to say. "Flirty?" Colby guessed. "Yeah, I guess you could say that." Sam said. "Everyone he comes across that he thinks is the slightest bit attractive, that's someone he thinks he can turn into a vampire, or even some he can use for blood." Colby explained as they were walking down the stairs. "He tries to make them fall in love with him so they would do anything for him without our power of compulsion." He added.

"But don't worry, I won't let him do anything to you. I promise." Colby looked into Sam's eyes and said. "Thank you." Sam smiled and pecked Colby's lips.

"Ah, ah, ah. Not now. Noooo thank you. I already heard you guys upstairs and it was not very pleasant." Cole said. Sam started to blush from embarrassment, but spoke, "You're just jealous that you'll never have a relationship like ours."

Colby snickered behind Sam. Cole sent both of them a glare then walked away with his arms crossed. He paused for a second. "You know what?" Cole said. "I'm actually a bit thirsty. Good thing I have live bait in this house." Cole then smirked his evil smirk and used his superspeed to go into a different room. Colby went after him and Sam ran behind the two.

They ended up in the kitchen where Cole was choking Harper and she was trying hard to breathe. Harper tried getting out of Cole's grasp but he was way too strong for her.

Once Sam saw, he started getting tears in his eyes. "LET HER GO!" He cried out as Cole was strangling Harper. "YOU'RE HURTING HER!" Sam yelled. "And you think I care?" Cole asked, tightening his grip around Harper's neck.

"NO! I KNOW THAT YOU DON'T CARE BECAUSE YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT YOURSELF AND NOT ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE! YOU ONLY WANT THINGS TO GO YOUR WAY! IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU AND YOUR HAPPINESS AND NOT ANYONE ELSES! EVERYTHING IS JUST ABOUT YOU!" Sam had tears rolling down my face.

Harper's skin was growing paler, and it looked like she might pass out. But then Cole did something that made Sam's stomach drop and heart shatter into a billion little pieces; probably even more.

He snapped her neck.

Cole just killed Harper.

-------------

((Two things. One, I was going to put smut but didn't so that's why it's in 3rd person, and two, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 1K READS!! It means so much to me and I really appreciate it ❤️))

1139 words

UNEDITED