017⛥

((Sam's POV))

Harper fell to the ground with a thud. I ran over to her side with tears rolling down my face and my heart beating a mile a minute. She can't be dead, she can't be dead. I kept telling myself as I went and checked Harper's pulse. There was none.

I looked at Cole who had a nasty look on his face.

"You killed her-r." My voice shaked. "No sh*t Sherlock." Cole said. I went up to him and shoved him with all my strength. Cole got pushed back a few inches. I was so angry that I started punching him, hitting him, and kicking him. I don't think I did any damage. Colby did pull me away, though.

"I HATE YOU!" I yelled. "Yeah, well, so does everyone else." Cole rolled his eyes. "C'mon, Sammy, let's go upstairs and get you calmed down." Colby whispered in my ear. I nodded and let him direct me upstairs and back to his bedroom.

"Why-y his he s-so me-ean?" I asked as more and more tears strolled down my face. "I don't know. That's just him." Colby sighed while holding me in his arms. "But he p-promised not t-to h-hurt her." I wiped my eyes with my sleeve but it didn't help since there were new tears falling down my face every second. "Don't trust him with anything, okay? It's for the best. And keep wearing the vervain. Don't take them off." Colby told me. I nodded then dug my head into his chest.

I felt Colby plant a soft kiss on my head as he was rubbing my back. I started to calm down a bit which was Colby's goal. To be honest, I've never felt safer than I do right now. But of course, someone has to come and interrupt our moment.

"Sorry to ruin your guy's lovey-dovey stuff, but I need to talk to my brother for one moment." Cole said. I looked at him with a glare as my eyes were red and there were tears stains on my cheeks.

"Why so you need to talk to me?" Colby asked. "If you come then you will see." Cole answered, leaning against the doorway with arms and legs crossed. "What if I don't want to?" Colby challenged. "Let's not forget, little brother, that I am stronger and faster than you. I will be able to kill you right here and now if you don't come with me." Cole with a mischievous grin.

"Fine. This better be quick." Colby got out of the bed. He turned to be and said, "I'll be right back. I promise." Then he pecked my lips and left the room with Cole.

((Colby's POV))

"Now, what do you want?" I asked Cole as he brought me outside my room. "Well, brother, Harper isn't actually dead- I mean she technically is dead but she isn't." Cole explained. "You turned her?!" I almost yelled. "Yep. Sam's idiotic sister walked into one of the swords in the weapon room and pierced her skin. So I fed her my blood so that she wouldn't die." He told me.

"But why did you snap her neck?" I asked. "What was the point?" "There wasn't a point. That was the fun part." Cole smiled. I decided to take a moment and study his face to see if he was hiding part of the truth.

I've been around for over 150 years. I know how to tell when someone's lying, and by the expression on Colby's face, I can tell that he is.

"You're lying." I said. "Why did you do it?" I asked in a stern voice. "I'm not lying. It was fun snapping her neck." Cole smirked. He's still lying. "Tell. Me. The truth." I said in a deeper voice. "How. About. No?" Cole walked away without another word.

I groaned as I went back into my room. I saw Sam asleep on my bed. I feel bad for him. Today everything has been bad for Sam. First, Mr. Crouch gave him detention, second he saw Cole kill his sister, and the third thing is the part that I'm about to do.

"Sammy. Wake up." I shook Sam's arm to make him wake up. "Mm?" I heard him say. "I need to tell you something." I said. "Can it wait?" Sam mumbled with his head in the pillow. "It's about Harper." I mentioned. Sam bolted right up, with his eyes wide open.

"What is it? Is she okay? Is she actually dead? What happened?" Sam asked frantically. "I need you to try and stay calm, okay? What I tell you will become a shock." I said to him. "J-just tell me." Sam's exhale was shaky just like his body.

"Well... Harper's a... she's-"

"A vampire"

-------------

((Sorry for the shorter chapter. It's late and I wanted to finish writing it but didn't know what to put. Hope you still enjoyed it! ❤️))

836 words

UNEDITED