031⛥

((Sam's POV))

I kept reading the letter over and over again, with small tears rolling down my face. The part that hit me the most was, 'Always and Forever.' Those were Cole's last words before he died, and the last in his letter. And they were for me.

"Sam... are you okay?" I heard Harper ask. I looked up at her and shrugged. "I don't know."  I told her. "I'm sad because of what happened, but also happy that I can be happy with Colby. And I'm thankful for what he did with the letter, but I also feel guilty for not being completely honest with him." I complained. Harper gave me a confused look.

"What were you not honest about?" She questioned. I let out a shaky breath then let more tears start to roll down my face.

"I loved him, Harper." I admitted. "But I kept pushing him, and my thoughts of him away because of my feelings for Colby. And now Cole's dead because of me." I told her. "Sammy, it's not your fault." Harper pulled me into a hug. I wish I could feel her touch. "Then who's fault is it?" I asked. "It's no ones." She answered.

"You didn't want to ruin your relationship with Colby so you tried to push away your feelings for Cole-" "But failed and lied about them." I interrupted. "That might be true but Cole should've at least tried to keep his hands off you. He knew that you and Colby were in a relationship but he still kept trying to include himself." Harper said. "But the thing is, Harp, that's what I liked about him." I told her in a sad tone of voice.

"I liked that he was always there. I liked it when he looked at me, when he winked at me, when he smiled at me, when he touched me. I liked the feeling inside of me the first time we met, even though I didn't realize it was there at first, but now thinking back to the day I remember it vividly." I said. "And I sure as H*ll loved the feeling when we kissed." I added.

I feel like Harper is my journal right now. I wouldn't tell anyone this except for my journal. But I feel safe telling her this. I don't know if it's because she's my sister, but right now I feel like I can tell her anything.

I started talking again before Harper could. "But with Colby, I just love how he always was there to comfort me, how he always knows the right things to say. I love his amazing smile, laugh, eyes, personality. I love everything about him. Well... except the fact that he's a Ripper." I lowered my voice in the last sentence. I heard Harper sigh softly before saying, "I think you should go spend time with Colby." She paused. "He needs you right now." Harper added. I nodded then looked back down at the letter and re-read the last paragraph:

'I have a feeling that this letter is not our last goodbye, and that we will see each other again. I don't know why, but I just do. For now this can just be it. I love you, Sam Golbach.'

I suddenly got an idea- I mean it's not an idea yet; I have a few questions for Harper first.

"Can I maybe ask you some things before I go?" I asked her. "Yeah, of course. Shoot." She said. "What is The Other Side?" I asked. "Like can you see other people? What does it feel like? What does it look like? Is it more Heaven or H*ll? Can you feel other people if you can see them?" I added questions to my list. "The Other Side is neither like Heaven, nor like H*ll. It's kind of in-between I guess you could say. The Other Side looks like Earth; everything is the same. The only thing different is that it's colder over here." She paused for a few seconds.

"You can see people over here and they can see you as well. And you can feel them too." Harper told me. "And everyone over here, we are never hungry." She finished off.

I was quiet for a while processing the information that Harper just gave me.

"Have you seen Cole yet?" I asked once I was done. "No I haven't. But I did see someone that I know you want to see." Harper grinned. "Who is it?" I asked in confusion. "It's a he, and he has a big black beard a plus a mustache-" "Are you talking about Elton?" She couldn't have. He's a human. Harper nodded her head. "At first I didn't understand either, but I asked him and he said that he was a Hybrid." She said. "What the f*ck is a Hybrid?" I questioned.

"A hybrid is a mix between a vampire and a werewolf." Harper told me. "So werewolves exist now? And the more important part is that Elton- our uncle is one." I said with shock in my voice. "Yeah. And I know that it's a lot to take in at once, but at least you know more about it now." Harper smiled softly.

"Also, why did you want to learn more?" She asked. That reminded me about what I want to do. "Oh- uh just wanted to get educated on it." I lied. "Okay." Harper simply said. "Anyways, I'm going to go to Colby's house now." I told her as I got off of the bed. "I'll see you later." I waved then left the room. I ran outside then got into Elton's car that was parked in the driveway.

Elton...

Another reason to carry on with my plan.

I started the car them drove to Colby's house. Once I got there I sprinted inside. I ran all around the house before checking upstairs in Colby's room—where he was— to see if he can do something for me for the plan.

"S-Sam. What a-are you doing h-here?" Colby asked me and hopped off his bed to approach me. "I know that this might sound crazy, but I'll explain everything." I told him. I took a deep breath before saying,

"I want you to turn me into a vampire."

-------------

((Oooooooohhhhh. Why d'you think that Sam wants to get turned into a vampire and what d'you think his plan is?))

1083 words

UNEDITED