𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒

With out even realizing it Camilla had fallen asleep on the wolf's back after hours of asking him to stop or where they were going

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

With out even realizing it Camilla had fallen asleep on the wolf's back after hours of asking him to stop or where they were going.

Of course she never received a response that wasn't a small annoyed huff but she figured that was just the love of her life's attitude.

Regardless, she was a vampire with magical gifts from the ancestors, if they ended up half way across the country the worse that could happen is they take a plane back.

Falling further and further into her dream state Camilla opens her eyes and frowns in confusion when she's surrounded by pure darkness.

"Hello!" She shouts as she looks around the dark corridors.

She nearly flinches as the echoes of her loud voice bounces back at her.

"Is anyone here?" She questions a bit quieter.

The tips of her fingers run along the blank dark walls as she starts walking down the seemingly never ending hall.

It was like someone had put her in a room with no windows and turned off the lights. She had no idea where she was going, she just knew she should keep going.

A gasp flies out of her mouth as the smooth wall her fingers had previously been touching reach what seems like a hole the size of a doorway. Skimming her hands around it, she tries to feel for anything at all and a cold knob makes her freeze.

She didn't know what was behind the door, all she knew was she didn't have many other options.

So with great hesitation she turned the creaking doorknob and attempted to push it open.

"What the-" she mumbles to herself. Throwing her hands up in frustration she yells, "why would you put a door here if I couldn't open it!"

A Small pitter pattering sound echos through out the hallway. Swiftly turning to where the noise was coming from she gasps as she sees a small light coming from the distance.

Squinting her eyes she tries to focus on the figure approaching but it was no use. The closer it came the harder it became to see. It was odd, it was so bright yet it didn't make anything in the corridor visible.

As it came just a few feet away from her she turned her head in attempts to shield her eyes from the blinding light. It wasn't until she felt the figure touching her hand that was placed on the door that she yelped in fear.

It wasn't a human hand, yet it felt so familiar.

Everything became quiet, the light didn't seem so bright anymore so she slowly opens her eyes, unsure of what's to come.

Camilla rubs her eyes as she tries to calm herself.

Looking ahead she tilts her head in confusion as she takes a few steps into the room.