𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬 𝑻𝑶 𝑺𝑨𝒀 𝑮𝑶𝑶𝑫𝑩𝒀𝑬

It's silent as everyone takes their seats in the same church they put Sheriff Forbes to rest in all those years ago

"Um... we are here today to celebrate the life of Camilla Forbes." Caroline attempts to say strongly with a small smile but her eyes slowly drift towards the closed coffin and she almost loses her composure.

Keeping her eyes on the coffin she spaces out for a moment as everyone's eyes are on her. Damon begins to stand up but Elena puts her hand on his arm stopping him and shakes her head, signaling for her to let her do what she needed to do.

"My um, my sister was the light of my life when everything felt so dark. She was the light in everyone's life." She whispers with her big eyes still on Camillas golden crested coffin. "She was always there for me even if she felt as if she was going to completely break down. She didn't deserve this, but I know her. She would sacrifice everything for those she loves, and she did. She was the strong one out of us both."

Slowly Walking over to the coffin Caroline softly places her hand over the top. Closing her eyes a tear rolls down her cheek as she whispers. "Please give me strength."

Walking back towards her seat near a sobbing Lizzie she grabs the other blondes hand squeezing it in comfort.

Kol Mikaelson slowly gets up and walks towards the podium with a deep frown.

Clearing his scratchy throat he begins. "I could've sworn this is the third time you've made me say goodbye darling." He chuckles humorously.

Rebekah sniffles but puts on a small smile at her younger brothers attempt at not breaking down.

"But this time seems more real than the rest have." He says seriously, staring at the large picture of Camilla next to her coffin. "It feels like you thought it was okay to leave all of us behind, in this very shitty world." He spits out.

Rebekah eyes widen as she notices his temper rising and fast. Making eye contact with Elijah they both slowly start standing up.

Kol suddenly feels really hot and rips his tie off throwing it on the floor. "How could you! You left your kids here! You left me here! All alone again! Like you promised you never would!" He screams staring at the picture as if he was actually talking to her.

The two Mikaelson siblings speed towards him as they see him prepare to launch at the picture. Grabbing him by his arms he struggles as he starts sobbing and attempting to push his siblings off.

Davina stands and begins walking towards them but Kol's shouts quickly put her steps to a stop.

"GET OFF OF ME! DONT TOUCH ME!STAY AWAY FROM ME!" He screams and pushes Rebekah to the ground and kicks Elijah into the chairs.

Caroline squeezes her eyes shut as the tears come pouring down while squeezing lizzy into her side. Camilla wasn't just Kol's bestfriend she was the sister he never had the chance of having. He was heart broken. And he may never heal. She knew that too well.