𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑳𝑶𝑮𝑼𝑬

᯽᯽᯽

Camilla Forbes was only seventeen years old when she and her twin sister, Caroline Forbes, were brutally murdered by the one and only elusive Katherine Pierce. Unknowingly dying with Damon Salvatores vampire blood in their systems.

Thus, forever changing their lives and pulling them further and further into the world of the supernatural.

Not even two years later the Mikaelsons had slowly evaded their hometown. Even with many tragic deaths and fights between the two supernatural groups of mystic falls Camilla Forbes had some how fallen in love with the big bad wolf, Niklaus Mikaelson, the original Hybrid.

Not even a year later Camilla was met with an even bigger life changing event... she was pregnant with the hybrids baby. She nor any of her friends had any explanation on how it was possible, to this day she still has no clue. None of the witches she had met or ancient vampires had ever heard of such a thing.

Nonetheless, a part of her was excited. 3 years prior after going through her transition she was devastated at the thought of never having a family. Another part of her was a nervous wreck. How was she going to explain to the most paranoid and trigger happy man on earth that they were going to have some kind of miracle baby?

But what seemed like a daydream quickly turned into a nightmare. Finally gaining the courage she walked into the Mikaelson mansion only to find who she thought she was going to spend the rest of her life with, having sex with a werewolf on the table. He gave no explanation or apologies.

Days later she's still heartbroken and lonelier than ever when she receives the news that Klaus had packed up all of his things and left for New Orleans, bringing every remaining Mikaelson with him.

Even then, she picked herself up for the sake of her unborn baby and her twin sister.

It wasn't until fifteen months later did she realize her family was only going to grow from there, despite all of the mystic falls drama. Finding a crying baby all alone in the woods with a note that simply had the words 'Alec- 6 months old' written on it. Everyone thought she was insane when she had grown such a large attachment to the baby in such a small time. After all she was still barely an adult and was already a single mother to one.

Two years go by and she was content with her life, she had finally fallen in love with another and she had her two baby boys bringing her constant joy.

But as the tale goes, nothing good in mystic falls, stays. The day of their good friend Alaric Saltzman's wedding was not only a day of loss and tragedy, it was also the day the Gemini coven had used their last dying breath to transfer the twins from Joe to herself, resulting in Camilla Forbes becoming a mother of four.

Almost sixteen years later and she could now call herself a widow, a mother of four, and the co-headmaster of the Salvatore boarding school for the supernatural.

Camilla is finally at peace with her life when Alaric informs her of a new student enrolling...

𑁍 𑁍 𑁍
Vᴏᴛᴇ & Cᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ
✍︎
Rsʟʏɴ Mᴀᴅʏsᴏɴ

𑁍  𑁍  𑁍Vᴏᴛᴇ & Cᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ✍︎Rᴏsʟʏɴ Mᴀᴅʏsᴏɴ