𝑰 𝑵𝑬𝑬𝑫 𝑨 𝑷𝑨𝑼𝑺𝑬 𝑩𝑼𝑻𝑻𝑶𝑵

"I'm fine Caroline, please just let me be

"I'm fine Caroline, please just let me be."

Camilla wakes up with a massive headache. Groaning she stretches like a cat and slowly opens her eyes. She couldn't remember anything outside of telling the boys that she loved them and passing out.

She suddenly feels someone moving near the bed and her head shoots up. Although she immediately regrets that quick decision because her head begins to pound. 'Shit' she whispers.

Lifting up her head slowly this time she sits there dumbfounded with her jaw dropped. There sat Stefan Salvatore in all of his glory sleeping besides the bed in a small chair.

Ignoring the pain in her head she shoots up off the bed throwing herself on top of Stefan making them and the chair fall backwards onto the floor.

He abruptly wakes up alarmed. He wraps a hand around the throat of his supposed attacker and flips them on the ground below him. His lips part in shock when he sees Camilla underneath him. He apologizes profusely chocked up that he just did that but she just ignores him and caresses his face. The pounding in her head going significantly away when they make skin to skin contact.

"Am I dead?" She asks softly rubbing her thumb on his bottom lip.

He laughs loudly throwing his head back from where he towered over her small petite body. Her eyebrows frown. "What's funny? I'm definitely dead aren't I?"

"No Cami you're not." He says calming down slightly, smiling down at her.

"Then you aren't real?" She asks with a trembling lip and teary eyes already. Was she hallucinating?

Stefan curses himself for making her upset in the first five minutes of her being awake.

"Hey, hey, hey. I'm real. It's okay. I'm here for real. Something brought me back to life. I'll explain it to you later okay?." He whispers reassuringly.

She nods and latches onto him like a koala bear nuzzling her face into his neck making him smile widely. She use to always do this when they were together and he loved how attached she was to him. It was like she couldn't get enough. He couldn't imagine what it'd be like now that he died and came back to life.

He lifts her up laying her back on the bed while he lays on top of her but makes sure he's holding up most his weight up.

"The kids are all going to want to see you." Stefan whispers in her ear, she nods and mumbles a tired 'later.'