𝑨𝑼𝑻𝑯𝑶𝑹'𝑺 𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑬

Some Questions That were asked

Q: Is the book ending soon?
A: No, I want to get to at least 50 Chapters.

Q:Will Camilla Live or Die?
A: 🤷🏻‍♀️

Q: (not really a questions but people keep asking me to constantly update!)
A: Honestly I don't Have a schedule for when I'll be updating. But these past couple of days I've been writing a lot since I've gotten a new phone so it'll most likely be pretty steady writing every/ or every other day.

Q: What does Camilla think about Elena?
A: Just like Caroline and Bonnie she was apart of their tight friend group and loved her like her own sister.

Q: Was Camilla team Stelena Or Delena?
A: at first she was team Stelena because she saw how happy he made her after her parents died. But once she got to know Damon and saw how much happier she was with him she was happy for them.

Q:what are the black veins?
A: More or like a warning that the poison was spreading through her body and her time was coming to an end.

Q: Can you make Hope and Jace get along?
A: we'll see how things progress these next couple of chapters, they are twins but Jace has loved the twins his whole life and they're going to need him.

Q: Did Camilla date Tyler?
A: no like in the tv show Caroline dated him but he was Camilla's Best friend growing up.

If you have any more questions just comment and I'll create another authors note after a couple of chapters!