𝙎𝙋𝙊𝙄𝙇𝙀𝘿 𝙋𝙄𝘾𝙉𝙄𝘾 𝘿𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙎

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

"It's okay." Camilla smiles ruefully at the younger girl that she loves so much. The girl she would do anything for.

The girl that she considers a daughter.

She cups her face in her hands and sadly wipes the tears off of her red cheeks, giving her a long kiss on the forehead. "Nothing in this world would ever make me love you any less."

"I-it's all my fault!" The girl shakes her head in denial. "You could've had more time. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me!" She pleads.

Camilla let's out a sad shaky laugh. "There's nothing to forgive my little love. It's my time. No one, not you, or me can do anything to change that. And it's okay."

"Please don't leave me." The younger girl cries out, her bottom lip trembling with every word. "We didn't get enough time."

"We have all the time in the world." Camilla whispers with a half smile. "But before that happens you need to live out your life, meet new people, forgive, and be happy..."

72 HOURS PRIOR...

Hope and Jace leave the mansion to meet up with the rest of their siblings for a day out.

Camilla had somehow convinced them that they needed to bond more as siblings, because 'Family is the one assurance in the world that you will never be alone.' As she said.

To which Hope cracked a joke about how all of the Mikaelson siblings still stuck around their father even after being put into a long sleep with a mystical dagger multiple times.

"Bloody hell." Klaus mumbles under his breath once they finally leave.

Swiftly turning the blonde around in his arms he keeps a firm hold on her waist with a genuine smirk. "I want to take you somewhere." He whispers softly.

Camilla raises a brow in question but nonetheless smiles softly at the soft side of the hybrid. "And where is that?"

"It's a surprise, I suppose you'll have to wait." Klaus teases, making Camilla pout.

"You know I hate surprises." She states, attempting to give him her famous puppy eyes.

"You know that little trick doesn't work on me anymore love." Klaus rolls his eyes playfully at the woman.

"Worth a try." She shrugs with a small laugh.

Klaus leads her towards his sleek black SUV and opens the door for her, making a gesture with his hand for her to enter.

"You know I was beginning to think you lost your touch, I've been opening my own door for years." She sighs dramatically, shaking her head in fake disappointment.