𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑺𝑻𝑹𝑬𝑵𝑮𝑻𝑯 𝑶𝑭 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬

"The world would seem so dark without her to guide him to the light

"The world would seem so dark without her to guide him to the light."

• • •

"You can't do it." Camilla raises her voice at the hybrid once again.

It had been about twenty minutes since Niklaus had first told her his master suicide plan and she was now standing up with her arms crossed, at least four feet away from him with an angered expression across her face.

"Actually Love, it's my decision." He muses with a fake smirk in her direction.

"You're going to leave Hope, Jace, Alec, the twins! You're going to leave all of them!" She stresses, making wild hand gestures in attempt to get her point across.

"They'd understand." He simply says.

"No they wouldn't! None of them handle grief well Niklaus!" She yells, her face getting red with anger. "You can't do this. I won't let you. I won't let you do this all because of me."

"Do you not understand?" He drops his smirk and his eyes stare intensely back into hers. "There is no point in living if you're not living with me. They will grow up to fall in love, they will make mistakes and learn from them, they will have children! There will be no point for me here because you'll be gone."

"What about your siblings?" She narrows her eyes and placing her hands on her hips.

"We've lived a thousand years together, they'd all be glad to finally get a break from me." He points at her with a raised brow.

She opens her mouth to continue her argument when her phone buzzes. Huffing out a breath of air she harshly grabs her phone out of her back pocket and her eyes widen at the time and message.

From: Koala bear
You're twenty minutes late for the trip you planned darling.

"I have to go." She mumbles and turns around to walk away. Klaus watches her back for a few seconds before speeding in front of her. "I don't have time to keep arguing with you Nik."

She tries to side step him but he only speeds in front of her again, gently brushing the hair out of her face. "I'm not trying to argue this time, love. I just don't want us to part on bad terms."

He slowly leans down and lays a gentle kiss on her forehead before whispering, " Be safe. I want you to know that I love you more than you could ever imagine."

Camilla closes her eyes with a soft smile at his words. Oh how much things have changed over the years.
"I love you too." She whispers, giving him a kiss on the cheek before walking away to collect her bags.

Rolling her luggage towards the garage doors she stops when she hears loud rushed footsteps.

Turning around with a raised brow she's pleasantly surprised when she sees Alec, Jace, and Hope.