𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝑶𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑻𝑶𝑾𝑵

They all sat at the bar, taking up all of the seats, having drinks and just chatting

Damon stands up and taps a butter knife on his bourbon glass. "I would just like to say that although I hate you." He points and Klaus. "And you." Points at Kol. "And you." He points at Elijah. Camilla stifles her laugh into Klaus' shoulder as he rolls his eyes. "It has been a very long time since we've all gotten together like this and it may be the last time." He gives Camilla a sad smile. Everyone else doing the same. "Out of all my years as a vampire I never thought I'd get to this point, of peace and content. So cheers to finally finding a place in the world with the people I love."

Everyone raises their glasses and takes a swig of their drink.

"Going a little soft Salvatore?" Kol smirks. Davina and Elena both roll their eyes in sync.

"Oh don't try to act like you and Cami haven't had a heart to heart crying session yet." Damon waves him off.

Kol looks towards Cami with narrowed eyes. "You told him?"

Letting out a barking laugh Klaus looks down towards Cami in his lap waiting for a response. "No I didn't tell him." Camilla scoffs.

"We'll shove off Salvatore. You out of all people should know that she has that affect on people." Kol shrugs, knowing it was a losing battle.

"Cheers to that." Damon mumbles and takes a gulp of his drink.

"Let's play a game!" Caroline claps in excitement. Elijah lowly sighs and tightens his arms around her waist.

Bonnie, Elena, Enzo, and Damon all groan in annoyance.

"Blondie, were all adults. We don't play games." Damon points out.

"Were never too old!" Caroline argues.

As they all argue on whether or not to play games Camilla snuggles further into Klaus and kisses his neck.

"Don't tease me love." He looks down at her with a cheeky smile. Camilla looks up and puckers her lips waiting for a kiss. Klaus leans down and complies to her wishes.

"If you two are done licking lips we've decided to play a game." Rebekah interrupts the two with a smirk.

"And what game have you all decided to play?" Klaus questions mockingly.

"Truth or dare, or you drink." Elena explains, Klaus and Cami nodding in understanding.

"Okay I'll go first!" Caroline smiles. "Rebekah, truth or dare."

"Truth." Rebekah says, eliciting groans from across the room.

"Are you still dating that man from New Orleans?" Caroline questions.

"Marcellus?" Klaus questions with a frown. Camilla reaches up and rubs out his frown lines, he smiles down at her completely forgetting the topic at hand.