Wait for me

Camilla gasps awake in a panic, not realizing that Klaus had already woken up minutes before her

Camilla gasps awake in a panic, not realizing that Klaus had already woken up minutes before her. "Cami!" He places both of his arms on her arms trying to stop her thrashing. "Cami, love, its me!"

Snapping her head towards the familiar voice she stares at his tear stained cheeks in bewilderment. "Nik..." She brokenly whispers as she remembers the visions. Not believing they were true, there was no way he had another child that they had all forgotten about.

Releasing a heavy breath he nods his head with a sad smile. "I saw it too. It's real. I remember her birth, her first steps, I remember it all."

"You have another daughter." Camilla softly says, but he immediately shakes his head at her wording.

"We have another daughter." His eyes slowly drift behind Camilla and he sucks in a harsh breath as his gaze returns to her. Grabbing both sides of her face he lays his forehead on her own in sorrow at the realization of what today would end in. "I'm sorry, cami. I'm so sorry."

"You have nothing to be sorry for." She shakes her head, knowing these could possibly be their last moments together before she had to sacrifice her life.

"I kept Adeline from you. We came back here and she thought she had no choice but to try and fix things. It's my fault we're here." He cries in outrage at his own selfish actions. He was hurting at the time, he had made a mistake and he tried to forget she ever existed. Sadly, that meant that the little girl that had gotten so attached to Camilla had to forget her too. Or so it seemed.

Unknown to both of them, Elijah had brought Adeline to Davina after they arrived to New Orleans and he first met the harvest witch. He begged the girl to erase the compulsion. The little girl had begun to find pictures of Camilla in her fathers things and getting less and less sleep every night due to the dreams of a blonde woman that she couldn't remember. She was just a little girl. Of course during this time Klaus was too busy attempting to seduce Aurora de Martel at the time to realize what was happening.

"I kept Jace from you then." She counters, not allowing him to blame himself for his past actions any longer. "We've both changed for the better, maybe we just had to grow apart to finally be beautiful together." She whispers, staring into his eyes with wide eyes and a soft smile. "Adeline, she's grown up to be so beautiful Nik. Oh she's perfect."

"We didn't get enough time." He shakes his head in denial. " Adeline didn't get enough time with you, those witches cant take away her mother right when she just got her back. There were no warnings, those witches lied to you."

Placing a hand on his forearm she squeezes it gently. "I have to do this Nik... For our children."

"Cami... There has to be another way." He sighs in frustration as he looks back at the factory.

Pulling him into a long passionate kiss she slowly pulls away. "I'm sorry." She mutters, his eyes widen right before she snaps his neck. Camilla catches his body and slowly lays him onto the freshly cut grass. "I'm sorry." She cries again, sparring him one last glance before she speeds off to the factory.