𝑨𝑵 𝑶𝑳𝑫 𝑺𝑶𝑼𝑳

"The what?" Elijah questions flabbergasted

"The what?" Elijah questions flabbergasted. His eyebrows shooting up towards his hair line in confusion.

"He has said it five times already Elijah!" Kol raises his voice in annoyance.

Elijah opens his mouth to scold his brother only for Caroline to gently squeeze his shoulder in an attempt to calm the situation down.

"The necromancer." Caroline slowly repeats Klaus's prior words for him. "He claims he's some type of god and can talk to people who are dead."

"How much of this do we actually believe?" Damon questions with an eye roll.

"Now is not the time to be arrogant Damon." Enzo comments with narrowed eyes, annoyed at his clam demeanor.

"We've never heard anything about 'necromancers' except for those fake bed time stories parents tell their kids to get them to eat their peas." Damon says, putting his hands up to air quote 'necromancers.'

Elena subtly elbows her husband in the stomach making him grunt in pain.

"Why is this so hard for you to believe Damon?" Alaric steps forward, fed up with Damon's ignorance. "A few weeks ago we were being attacked by a gargoyle! And yet you still think it's fake."

"Don't start with me Ric." Damon tensely teases. Everyone around can slowly see Damon losing his cool demeanor.

"No! Why can't you just accept this so that we can figure out what to do with that thing in our basement!" Alaric shouts.

"Guys! Just take a breather okay? We shouldn't be fighting right now." Caroline attempts to calm the situation down.

"We need to figure out how to kill him." Bonnie says, as she nods her head in agreement.

"Have any of you ever actually listened to the stories of necromancers? Hmm?" Damon argues back with a troubled expression.

"They can speak to the dead." Rebekah dead pans.

"They can bring the dead back!" Damon shouts, startling all of the adults in the room.

Everyone stands in shock for a couple of seconds before Kol steps forward. "He could bring Camilla back." He says with a hopeful gleam.

"And then they can kill them off like this." Damon says as he snaps his fingers. "He can bring people back from the dead and take them right back."

"If he brings her back..." Caroline whispers in sadness.

"Then he will rip her all from us in the matter of minutes." He finishes, looking towards them all fuming. "Do you know what that will do to these kids? To her?"

"How would he even know about her?" Jeremy questions. "Is it like when I could see dead people?"

"From what I've read they can see auras of death around people." Alaric shakes his head at the younger man.