𝑩𝑼𝑪𝑲𝑬𝑻𝑺 𝑶𝑭 𝑪𝑶𝑳𝑫 𝑾𝑨𝑻𝑬𝑹

Camilla shyly knocks on Klaus' door

Camilla shyly knocks on Klaus' door. It was the crack of dawn and she was doing this purposely now so that no one else would be awake.

She had a spare key to the Mikaelson home, seeing as her daughter was living here and the rest of her children were always here, the Mikaelsons didn't see a reason for the blonde not to have free reign over the home.

Camilla begins to get impatient after five minutes of knocking and huffs in annoyance. Opening the door to his room she's met with the sight of Klaus fast asleep, shirtless, and the comforter only barely covering his V-line and down.

Rolling her eyes at herself when she realizes she was blushing she walks over towards the bed and begins to softly nudge the hybrid. "Nik." She whispers.

Rolling her eyes when she gets no response she missed the small smirk that was on the mans face. She squeaks like a little girl when she's suddenly hauled onto the bed.

Blowing her strands of hair out of her face she playfully glares at the sleepy yet smirking Niklaus above her. "What are you doing here at..." he pushes on the power button on his phone and his eye brows raise higher before turning back towards the woman underneath him. "Five in the morning? Not that I mind waking up to you, love." He smiles genuinely.

Camilla takes a moment to answer, and instead admired his profile from below him. She had missed him so much, and watching him take care of everyone else and their kid's instead of going into a blinding rage like he would've in the past made her realize that she never stopped loving him.

Gently raising her right hand towards his face she rubs his stubble with her thumb. "I wanted to ask if you wanted to watch the sunrise with me." She softly smiles.

Klaus replicates the smile and leans down to peck the corner of her lips. "Of course I would Love. Just let me get dressed."

As he's about to get up Camilla whines in protest and wraps her arms around his neck and her legs around his torso. "Just a few more minutes. We haven't been like this in so long." She pleads.

Klaus gently lowers himself onto her, careful not to crush her with his weight and nuzzles his head into her neck, eliciting a giggle from her.

"That tickles Nik!" She scolds him lightly.

Klaus only smirks in response and lays a gentle kiss on her neck.

They lay there for a couple of minutes before Camilla realizes they need to get a move on before anyone else wakes up. "Let's go. I'll meet you at the entrance." She pecks his cheek quickly before shoving him off onto the bed and walking out of the door, leaving a brightly smiling Klaus behind.

One Klaus arrives at the entrance he notices Camilla shrugging on her light coat, seeing as the mornings in Mystic Falls are always dewy and chilly.

She looks up to meet his gaze and smiles. Reaching behind her she grabs two steaming cups and holds one out for him. "One black coffee with no sugar or creamer." She beams when she gains a fond smile out of him.