𝑺𝑨𝑪𝑹𝑰𝑭𝑰𝑪𝑬𝑺

"Is this really goodbye?"

"The kids have to be the ones doing it! If there was any other way I never would've suggested this!" Bonnie practically yells at the two concerned fathers.

"Even I have to admit this is a bit crazy love." Enzo says making Bonnie look at him with a glare.

"Bonnie, they've never done a spell on this level! Jace is the strongest and we don't even know if he could handle it!" Alaric yells slamming his hands down.

They had been arguing for the past 2 hours with all of the adults in the room matching conflicted emotions.

Freya, Davina, and Bonnie had been working for days trying to find a solution and when they finally came up with the only one that could possibly work no one was ready to test the theory.

"Freya, is this really the only way? You have a harvest witch, a Mikaelson witch, and a Bennett! There has to be another way!" Klaus says frustrated, turning towards his eldest sister.

"We're not connected to her like the kids are. Even if there was another way..." she takes a deep breath giving everyone a sympathetic look. "even if there was another way, she doesn't have time."

There was a tense silence, no one in that room wanted Camilla to die, but putting the kids in danger was never an option before.

"Hope and Jace are tribrids, they're unkillable. I say we just send them in, fix her up and everything's all fine and dandy again." Damon says with a proud smirk trying to find anything that wouldn't harm the kids and bring his bestfriend back. Losing her wasn't an option.

"So you'd prefer for them to get hurt! This could be dangerous! Of course you would. You're a Salvatore, you don't care who gets hurt unless you get what you want." Rebekah scoffs.

"Oh don't act like you care about Jace's safety now and you abandoned Camilla the second you could. It's Hope you're so worried about, the difference between you and me, blondie is that I care about all three of them. They're Cami's kids. But they can't be killed!" Damon says with a completely serious face fuming at the blonde.

"Cami would hate you right now." Caroline whispered slightly glaring at the blonde. Everyone turns towards her after she speaks for the first time since they entered the room arguing. "You're a Salvatore" seriously? Stefan and Damon have sacrificed everything to keep those they love safe!" Caroline begins to yell fed up with the Mikaelsons acting so perfect. "And that includes from your family at one time! Stefan sacrificed his humanity so your brother wouldn't kill Elena! Stefan sacrificed himself in hellfire to keep his wife safe after he had just promised her forever! Damon was tortured by you once because he slept with you and you were hurt! Damon and Stefan are the only reason any of us," says as she points to everyone besides the Mikaelsons, "are alive today because no one else's lives mattered besides your family or whatever else evil came into this town. Don't ever speak about my sisters DEAD husband or brother in-law that way again." She seethes as everyone stares at her in shock and some in guilt and shame.