Epilogue

"Cami!" He shouts around the fields

"Cami!" He shouts around the fields. Sighing in exasperation he sassily places both hands on his hips. "Love!"

Popping up out of literally nowhere she sends him a cheeky smile, her nose crinkling. He merely sends her a deadpan glance. "You know what's happening today, why must you play games my love?"

"I was preoccupied cleaning the mess you made with your art." She sends him a pointed side glance as they begin walking towards the Salvatore boarding school.

"This is the one time of the year we can see them all, Cami." He sighs, only smiling slightly when she rolls her eyes.

Grabbing ahold of his hand she squeezes it with reassurance. "They're my family too Nik. They're happy, they're all living life in the best way possible. Stop worrying so much."

Klaus rolls his eyes at her nonchalant attitude but Camilla simply laughs at his uptight facade.

They reach the gates of the Salvatore school and place their hands on the entrance.

"Ah!" Camilla groans in pain as they both seem to disappear out of thin air.

"Cami!" A voice yells in utter happiness. Camilla and Klaus quickly turn around noticing they're now on the inside of the gates. Her eyes light up when she notices Kol, Davina, and Freya waiting eagerly for the two.

She sprints into the originals open arms and squeezes as tight as possible. Nearly 8 years after their deaths they're children had done the impossible. They had made the Salvatore boarding school a portal between the afterlife and the living. They can only summon the two once a year because they don't want it to be known to the supernatural public that something like this existed. Let alone the fact that it requires weeks of preparation and a whole lot of magic.

"Three hundred and sixty five days has never felt so long for an original, darling." Kol sighs into her hair.

"Freya." Klaus gives her a small smirk. She smiles back and pulls her younger brother into a long awaited hug.

Camilla soon pulls away from Kol to bring the not so little witch into her embrace. "Davina, how have you been?"

"Never better." Davina smiles. "We visited that place in Peru you recommended last year! It was beautiful."

"It surely didn't hurt that she had a vampire to minimize the travel time." Kol chuckles.

Klaus pulls Camilla back into his arms as they admire the witch and original. It didn't feel like all that long ago when Kol had made it clear he was never going to fall into a woman's trap. And now he was smitten.

"I'm sorry to cut this short." Freya unapologetically smiles. "But I believe there are some people waiting to see you."

"Momma?" Jace calls out as he sprints out of the school with a beaming smile. Even as a twenty six year old he was still the same old momma's boy.