𝑴𝑨𝑴𝑨 𝑩𝑬𝑨𝑹

"So how are things with Elijah?" Camilla blurts out all while wiggling her eye brows suggestively.

Her and Caroline currently were sat at a two person table outside of the Mystic grill sipping on soda.

Caroline ignores her sisters teasing and takes a moment to think before quietly sighing. "I feel like he's not truly opening up to me. He has trust issues, I mean Katherine was his ex girlfriend and the one before that was named Celeste and she was involved in trying to kill Hope as a baby, so it's not like he doesn't have a right to not have trust issues. But I just want him to open up to me, you know?"She rambles off.

Camillas face turns red from rage as she thinks about everything that has happened to Hope from even before birth and how she wasn't there for any of it, luckily she cools herself down for her sisters sake.

"Yeah I get it. Maybe just explain it to him. Unlike the rest of his family he seems like the type of person that wouldn't purposely push you away or make you feel like that." Camilla shrugs.

Caroline narrows her eyes at her sister for a few seconds, before ultimately loudly sighing. "I know, I know, you're right." They're both silent for a moment as they look around the busiest block of Mystic Falls. "You know I'm really going to miss you Cami."

Looking at her sister with a fond look she places her hand on hers. "It'll all be okay, Care."

"I know, this time feels different." Caroline admits. "I mean of course I'm sad that you'll be gone, but I just have this sense that everything's going to be okay."

"Anyways enough of the sad! All of us adults are going out to the grill tonight to get completely wasted." Caroline finalized with a daring look in her eyes for Camilla to say otherwise.

After spending about another hour just talking about everything that's been going on in their lives they head back to the boarding school.

"Hey Care, I'll catch up with you later. I just have something I need to do." Camilla smiles at her sister before walking away with a purpose.

Walking two doors past the twins room Camilla arrives exactly where she wanted to be and barges in with no notice making the inhabiting person yell out in fright.

"Mom!" Hope yells in surprise as she holds onto her chest. "You scared me!"

Not giving her a reply Camilla launches herself onto the teenagers bed and forces the confused girl into a tight embrace with out a single word.

"Mom?" Her eyes widen. "Is everything okay?" She questions worriedly.

"Everything's perfectly fine baby." Camilla sniffles. "I just love you so much."

"I love you too?" Hope chuckles. "Should I call dad or something? You're acting all emotional again."

Camilla shakes her head. "No don't call your dad, he thinks it's funny when I'm like this." She unconsciously pouts. "I just wish I was there for you growing up. I wish I could've held you after you were born. I wish I could have seen you take your first steps..."

Hope gently removes herself from her mother's embrace and sits up. "It isn't your fault. No one could have possibly known that I was magically transported into she who shall not be named."

"Let's just cuddle." Camilla sighs in content.

"You know I was in the middle of doing my homework." Hope lightly laughs as she gestures to all of the paper scattered across her now messy bed.

Camilla huffs and suddenly kicks her leg across the bed, resulting in all of the papers falling to the floor.

"Hey!" Hope gasps in shock at her mother's actions.

"Hope! Mother daughter moment here and you're ruining it!" Camilla teasingly scolds her.

Rolling her eyes Hope lays back into her mother's warm embrace and becomes more relaxed by the minute as Camilla hums a soft song and runs her fingers through the teens hair.

About an hour later Camilla slowly slides out from underneath the lightly snoring teen and smiles at her beautiful child, gently closing the door.

"Do we really have to go out tonight?" Camilla whines like a child as she walks into the family room.

"Oh come on princess it could be fun, we haven't done this in years." Damon argues.

"What about the kids?" Cami puts her hands on her hips sassily.

Kol mocks her by putting his hands on his own hips. "The kids who have been sleeping in their own beds since they were born will be fine."

"To be fair they haven't been sleeping in their own beds, they've mostly slept with Cami since birth." Elena comments, receiving deadpan glares from everyone. "What? Come on don't tell me none of you remember Cami refusing to come out because Jace needed to be with her while he slept."

"Okay but he's grown now! He'll be fine." Enzo throws his hands up in annoyance.

Camillas eyebrows furrow angrily. "He will never be too grown to cuddle with his mom."

Enzo visibly shrinks back at Camillas glare and throws his hands up in mock surrender.

"Cami come on." Bonnie laughs. "They're all going to be fine. Plus Ric and Freya are staying back to watch over the school."

"Ric..." Camilla turns towards him but he interrupts her.

"Yes I know. If they ask where you are say you'll be back soon, if they're hungry give them soup it'll calm them to sleep, if they're crying then call you, if they get sick, which is almost impossible might I add, call you, If they want to sleep in your bed they can, if I don't call you when any of those things happen I die, if anything happens to the kids I die." He says raising an eyebrow. "Did I miss anything? You've had me repeat those words for the last seventeen years."

"See love, everything's taken care of." Klaus tries to reassure her.

Camilla rolls her eyes and childishly stomps towards the entrance to grab her coat. "What're you guys waiting for?"

"Hmm, gee, I have absolutely no clue darling. We all just must be slacking." Kol sarcastically says.