𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑬 𝑩𝑨𝑪𝑲 𝑻𝑶 𝑴𝑬

"Please come back to me

"Please come back to me."

"Why doesn't she remember us?" Lizzie says turning to her aunt Bonnie with a saddened expression once they all leave the room, leaving only Caroline and Camilla.

"I don't know. This shouldn't have happened." Bonnie replies with frowned eyebrows.

"I think a question we should be asking is how the hell my brother rose from the dead." Damon says still staring at Stefan like he was an alien. Damon pokes his side and Stefan grunts.

"I think we'd all like to know." Klaus mumbles. Stefan ignores them all more concerned with his wife, or what was his wife.

"We should focus on Cami right now. What's going on? Why does my own wife look repulsed by me even touching her?" He says frustrated he hasn't gotten any answers. "And who are all of these kids?"

"Brother." Damon interrupts. Stefan looks towards Damon who points to each of the kids. "Meet Lizzie, Josie, Jace, and Alec." He says with a tense smile. "Again."

"What?" Stefan whispers staring at all the kids with his jaw to the ground. "Okay. Okay. So I've been dead for a long time. Why the hell are the Mikaelsons in my house?"

"Well rippah, your wife turned your home into a school for the gifted after your death." Kol says slightly smug. He never liked Stefan, but he was trying to be slightly civil for Cami's sake.

"That still doesn't explain why you're here, I swear Cami told me you were dead." He says with narrowed eyes towards the past psychopathic Mikaelson.

"I could say the same about you." Kol says glaring at the former Ripper.

"Okay, okay, not the point here. How do we get her memories back?" Elena interrupts the glaring match looking towards Bonnie, davina, and Freya.

"We just need to give her time, maybe being around everyone again will help her get them back." Freya interjects.

"Is mom going to be okay?" Jace asks overwhelmed with everything going on. He still hasn't processed the fact that he has a twin sister let alone his own mom not remembering him. Alec nods, also wondering when he can finally be in her arms again.

"Everything physically is fine with her." Davina nods biting her lip.

"Why are you making that face?" Kol says while inspecting his wife's every move. She was nervous, he knew that much.

"Theres nothing that can tell us if she ever will get her memories back." She whispers wishing there was something she could do.

After a tense silence Damon breaks it, "On the bright side, my little brother can just work his charm, make her fall In love again. She forgets about this douche bag." He says pointing towards Klaus who glares at the latter. "I make her remember why I'm her number one best friend and she forgets about you." He finishes pointing towards Kol with a smirk.