𝑮𝑰𝑹𝑳𝑺 𝑫𝑨𝒀

By noon the next day all of the girls were already sitting in a massage chair getting their nails done, face masks, whatever pampering you could name, they got

By noon the next day all of the girls were already sitting in a massage chair getting their nails done, face masks, whatever pampering you could name, they got. The twins and Hope were all chatting together on one side of the room while all of the older females chatted together.

"Okay so I think there's something we've all been wondering..." Caroline trails off as all of the other girls nod there heads, looking right at Camilla.

"Out with it." Camilla rolls her eyes with a small laugh, blowing away a stray hair that got in her face.

"How did you get Nik to back off so easily?" Rebekah asks with wide eyes full of curiosity and interest.

"What do you mean?" A very confused Camilla replies back as all the other girls groan at her obliviousness.

"Klaus was so adamant on getting you back when we first came here, and now he just sends you friendly smiles and you guys are like... friends." Davina says with slight distaste at the thought of someone being friends with the hybrid. Sure they were civil with each other now, but she'd never willingly befriend him.

"Well... he told me one night after everyone witnessed my, might I add embarrassing, mental break downs that he knew we had too much bad history and pain for us to ever be anything more than friends again." Camilla says with a small smile, checking down on her freshly done nails.

"Are you still talking about my brother?" Freya laughs with furrowed eyebrows. He was never one to let things go so easily.

"Yeah... I mean the one thing we all know about him is how stubborn and determined he is." Elena comments, slightly slurred as someone begins painting a mask on her face.

"Yup... and then he told me that our love was too epic for us not to be together in another life. That in another life he would love me like I deserved and we'd live in a huge house with Hope and Jace away from all the supernatural danger." Camilla says as they put fresh cucumber slices over her eyes, not seeing all of the girls gaping at each other.

"Wow..." Bonnie mouths towards the other females who silently nod and smile in awe.

"Bex, Kol told me you loved someone back in New Orleans. The way he described it, it sounded like you already found your epic love. Why isn't he here?" Camilla questions curiously, he never told her how or why it ended. She just knew that he wasn't here with her and she hasn't mentioned him in a conversation ever.

By now they all had light green or black facial masks on with sliced cucumbers over their eyes. They were all leaned back relaxed while someone did their toes.

"He proposed to me before we left New Orleans..." Rebekah admits with a grimace as she hears everyone's gasp in surprise. She hadn't even told any of her siblings about it, she actually tried to avoid thinking about it as much as possible.

"Why didn't you tell me!" Freya whisper-shouts, struggling not to sit up to yell at her younger sister for not sharing such big news.

"Why didn't he tell me?" Davina asks confused. He was like a father to her, yet whenever they've been on the phone he's never mentioned it and to think about it he's never even mentioned Rebekah, and it's been months since they've left New Orleans.