𝑮𝑹𝑰𝑬𝑭

Alaric sighs to himself as he sits at his desk pouring himself yet another shot of whiskey

Alaric sighs to himself as he sits at his desk pouring himself yet another shot of whiskey. Downing it within seconds.

Picking up a framed picture on his desk he stares at it for a second before throwing the picture across the room, shattering it immediately. He proceeds to throw the empty bottle of whiskey at the wall in a burst of anger and sadness. Covering his mouth with his fist he leans against his desk with a heavy heart.

Laying on the ground, shattered to pieces was a picture of him and Camilla Forbes. With bright big smiles, at the Mystic grill enjoying a night off.

Damon Salvatore slowly opens the door to Alaric's office to see the broken glass, staring at the picture frame for a second he turns his head to look at Alaric who was breathing heavily with his head laid down against the desk.

Walking towards Ric he places a hand on his shoulder. As Alaric looks up Damon can see his teary eyes and Alaric immediately breaks down. Pulling him into a hug Damon stares at the wall infront of him only to see a big portrait of the kids and Camilla Forbes.

A small sad smile gathers onto Damon's face as Alaric holds onto him sobbing.

***

Rebekah and Elijah stand in the door way of the art room worriedly watching Niklaus stare at a blank canvas with no facial expression

"You can't keep scaring all of the kids out Nik." Rebekah whispers, scared that her brother may break at any minute.

Klaus ignores her words and continues staring at the blank canvas impassively.

Elijahs eyebrows furrow in concern. "Niklaus it's been a week, you know today is C-" he begins but is soon cut off as a canvas is viciously torn apart.

"DO NOT SAY HER NAME." He screams, Rebekah flinching when she sees his amber eyes.

"Hope needs you. She needs her father." Elijah sternly states. He was deeply saddened by Camillas passing but his grief was no where near as deep as Hope and his brothers. "Jace needs you."