𝑱𝑬𝑨𝑳𝑶𝑼𝑺𝒀 𝑰𝑺 𝑨 𝑫𝑰𝑺𝑬𝑨𝑺𝑬

"Yᴏᴜ Kɴᴏᴡ Yᴏᴜ Rᴇᴀʟʟʏ Lᴏᴠᴇ Sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ Wʜᴇɴ Yᴏᴜ Cᴀɴ'ᴛ Hᴀᴛᴇ Tʜᴇᴍ Fᴏʀ Bʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ Yᴏᴜʀ Hᴇᴀʀᴛ

"Yᴏᴜ Kɴᴏᴡ Yᴏᴜ Rᴇᴀʟʟʏ Lᴏᴠᴇ Sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ Wʜᴇɴ Yᴏᴜ Cᴀɴ' Hᴀᴛᴇ Tʜᴇᴍ Fᴏʀ Bʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ Yᴏᴜʀ Hᴇᴀʀᴛ."
-Uɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ

✵ ✵ ✵

Mikaelson's 3rd POV

The Mikaelsons all walk into the mansion after the intense meeting when Hayley breaks the silence, "Hope I don't want you to go to that school." She says sternly, attempting to leave no room for argument, but Hope wasn't having it.

Hope openly gapes at her in anger, "It's the only supernatural school in the country and Mrs. Forbes was nice! I like it there."

"She was acting like she's better than everyone the whole time!" Hayley says throwing her hands up in annoyance like it was obvious.

"Sounds like you're jealous Hayley." Rebekah mumbles rolling her eyes slightly. They never really bonded but she was civil towards the female for the sake of her niece.

"I mean look at her, she owns a school, she has two sons and two daughters who worship the ground she walks on and she's a widow. Boohoo what a great life." Hayley sarcastically says with a roll of her eyes.

"What is wrong with you?" Hope yells staring at her mom like she was looking at a stranger.

"Everyone should hate her! She even tried to assume you triggered your curse before you even said anything she's acting like she knows everything." Hayley says trying to make her point.

"You are crazy! Maybe I'd treat you like how her kids treat her If you actually acted like a mother." Hope angrily crosses her arms while the Mikaelsons stare in shock.

Hayley was never the best mother to Hope. Yes she fed her and made sure she was safe but she never cared enough to bond with her like a mother should. But Hope had never openly expressed her feelings on the subject so the Mikaelsons left it alone.

"You Ungrateful little bi-" Hayley raises her hand towards her daughters face to smack her while all of the Mikaelsons are too shocked to do anything and Hope shields her face quickly trying to dodge the hit.

Hope waits for the hit but it never comes. She lowers her arms and opens her eyes and sees Mrs. Forbes holding Hayley's wrist with a furious look in her eyes.

"Hope go outside and wait in the car. I'm going to bring you back to the school, if you need to pack a bag do it now." Hope quickly nods and speeds off to bring whatever she could to her new home.

Camilla looks at all the stunned Mikaelsons and snarls with veins in her eyes. " You were all going to sit back and let a child be hit."

She then turns to Hayley and breaks her wrists turning her arm behind her back and kicking her knees out with her heels as Hayley groans in pain. She bends closer to her ear and harshly whispers. " If I see or hear you ever doing anything to Hope or any child again I will stick my heel through your heart, understood?" But when Hayley refuses to answer Camilla cracks her arm in a few more places making Hayley yell out "Yes! Yes!"

Camilla releases Hayley and with out looking at the other Mikaelsons she says 'Good.' The next thing you know she snaps Hayley's neck, knowing she's a hybrid and walks right out the door driving away with Hope who was waiting in the car with tears slowly falling her cheeks, not believing her mother could try to hurt her.

After a few minutes Kol walks through the front door popping some chips into his mouth but stops when he senses the tension in the room and a temporarily dead Hayley on the floor. "What'd I miss?"

𑁍 𑁍 𑁍
Vᴏᴛᴇ & Cᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ
✍︎
Rsʟʏɴ Mᴀᴅʏsᴏɴ

𑁍  𑁍  𑁍Vᴏᴛᴇ & Cᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ✍︎Rᴏsʟʏɴ Mᴀᴅʏsᴏɴ