Thinking of you

One day I caught myself smiling for no reason, then I realized I was thinking of you.

— Rahul

*~*~*

Alina didn't wanted to believe but she was kissing Colten. She woke up to reality and pushed him away her eyes roamed around, his eyes looking at hers still full of lust.

Alina grabbed everything she needed and left the room quickly thinking about what just happened.

Her mind was a mess no to mention her heart. Her boyfriend cheated on her and her so called enemy just kissed her.

She walked to the elevator and saw Colten at the end of the hallway following her "wait" he said but it was too late the doors of the elevator closed.

Her cheeks were full of water that was falling from her big blue and golden eyes.

Once on the ground floor she met with Zoey "you're here" Zoey said hugging her with all the strength she had, she grabbed her hand " we have to go"

"Where's my brother?" Alina asked confused looking everywhere trying to find him

"He is finishing Colten's job"

"What?"

They were now outside the building and met Gabe, Sophia looking and Aaron and Jake.

Jake was on the floor, with a open lip a black eye and ripped clothes. Aaron was standing near him, yelling.

The two friends were behind Aaron with an undeniable urge to kill Jake.

"You'll never... NEVER Jake! Put another hand on her! Are we clear?" Aaron asked

Jake only nodded

"If I know that you touched her, talked to her, or even thank about her I will break every bone in your hand one by one and you know damn well I can" Aaron spat, he looked at his sister finally and hugged her then quickly check on her. He cleaned the tears off her eyes and kissed her head gently " let's go home yeah?"

She nodded but when they were finally going away a voice stops them.

"Alina!"

They all turned back, minus her, they turned back to know who that voice belongs to, but she knew who it was she didn't needed a confirmation plus she didn't wanted to hear that voice now.

Aaron walked to Colten and hugged him " thanks man, I finished your job"

Colten looked at Jake, he was sat on the snow with a bleeding lip and nose and a huge black eye.

"You know I'm quite angry at you die to that little Emma brat but thanks Colten he deserved it" Gabe said, Colten nodded appreciating his words. This was probably the second time someone was thanking him for beating up someone, the first was to Hugh.

"Yeah thanks! Though I still hate you and that brat" Zoey said

"Thank you Coll!" Sophia said

Alina was looking at the snow on the floor she didn't dared to turn back and look at him, she couldn't.

"Is she okay?" Colten asked Aaron while looking at Alina's back

"She will be" Aaron assured

"Tell me when you get home"

"I will man" Aaron said giving a side hug to Colten, they left leaving Colten there with thoughts and a messy heart.

"What are you looking at?" Colten asked Jake who was trying to get up and continuously looking at him