Our Ice-Cream

Living life without a purpose is like having an ice cream cone in your hand [and] letting it melt and drip without eating it. It was yours to enjoy, but you lost it!

— RVM

*~*~*

"I can see the excitment on our face" Colten teased Alina once she got in the car

"Really? You better look again" She said putting on the belt, then her eyes catch his, his head was low trying to see her face. She lifted her head up and with a raised eyebrow asked "What are you doing?"

"Looking again for your excitement" he told her "It's all over your face"

"Can we just get this over with?"

"Sure" he started the car and he drove to the shopping, they took only 15 minutes or so, it wasn't that much of an awkward ride.

They got out of the car and she quickly runs to the inside of the shopping he followed her not wanting to lose her in the crowd. This was a crazy week at the shopping it was time to change the presents, those presents you didn't like or that didn't fit you.

"Easy there woman, you look like you're in a marathon" Colten informed her, she rolled her eyes and got in the pharmacy

"I'm in a hurry" she said, she looked up for what she wanted and put it on the balcony, she paid and they left.

"Whats is that?" Colten asked

"Ardinol"

"It's a stick"

"Yeah it's for you to put"

"Where?" he asked now scared

"Around your eye" she said "This little gel will make the black disappear"

"Oh.."

"Yeah now let's get the chocolate powder and go home"

"ok" he followed her through the shopping till they get to the supermarket, finally with the chocolate powder in hand and already paid she took a breath of relief and said  "let's go home"

As they were walking to the outside of the shopping Colten abruptly stops her grabbing her hand and pulling her close to him, he hides her behind a bookshelf that was outside a store

"What are you doing Colten?"

"shhh" He shushed her while looking at someone she followed his gaze and noticed a girl, her eyebrow lifted and she quickly looked at him "Seriously?it's because of a girl"

She rolled her eyes and tried to leave from his hold but that only made him hold her closer "Are you going to buy that?" a elder man asked

"oh no no sorry we were just looking..."

"Don't make out near the books"

"Oh no...we are not-" Alina tried to say

"I know very well when two people are in love but you can't keep that inside the bedroom" the man said and Colten started to giggle

"No, we are not-"

"Do you have Persuasion?" Colten asked

The elder man smiled and invited them to enter the store, the store seemed like a different world, full of stories, books and books... books everywhere. The man happily wandered around the book of shelves and the two were following him.

 The man happily wandered around the book of shelves and the two were following him