Fireworks

A good relationship is like fireworks: loud, explosive, and liable to maim you if you hold on too long.

- Jeph Jacques.

*~*~*

"Stop it, Colten, stop it "

Colten!

I need to get in, Alina thought

"Sir I know the guy I can help"

"Are you sure the situation it's really messy"

"I'll help I promise" the security guard nod and opened the door when he did she was faced by a shocking scenario

Alina's PoV:

My heart sunk at the view in front of me, I saw Danielle in a corner crying her dress was messy, I could see her bra and her makeup wasn't waterproof, she was crying and had this scared face on. On the other side of the bathroom I see Colten beating up someone and the guard between them, lets just say he wasn't doing a very nice job.

I got closer and I suddenly recognize Jake that was been beating up.

Shit

"Stop it" I say but Colten doesn't hear me, I furrow my eyebrows and then scream from the top of my lungs "STOP IT!"

This time Colten stops and looks at me but he was caught by surprise and Jake throws a punch making him step back. My heart races up immediately, Colten looks up at Jake under his eyelashes he cleans the blood that was coming out from his mouth and the next thing I know he is beating up Jake like he never beat up someone in his whole life.

I need to stop this.

I moved right into the fight, put myself in front of Jake, and looked at Colten in the eyes.

"Stop it!" I demanded

"Get out of my way!" he warned looking at Jake, make was being me looking like a scared puppy

"Colten! Look at me !" I shouted, after some debating with himself, he looked at me, his shoulders relaxed and then I spoke up.

"What the hell is happening here?"

"Ask your boyfriend!" Colten advise me turning to the mirror to see his bruises. I looked at Jake who looked awful and covered in blood.

"I- I was in the bathroom and he started to beat me!" he cried out

"WHAT? " Colten shouted "Tell her What the fuck you did !"

"Seriously Jake?" Danielle commented and I frowned my eyebrows, I was totally lost " I'm going to tell you what happened" Danielle said

"Your boyfriend has been cheated on you over the past months and he was doing it right before Colten came in" she said coldly when I thought that my heart couldn't be more damaged, destiny came right up "I teased him.by talking to Colten, we met up here and out little time when this douchebag fids us and starts to beat the shit out of him"

Tears rush down my face, my face doesn't move but the water flows, falls into my cheeks and between my blurry vision I looked at Jake, I walk near him " You disgust me " I said in the most revolted tone I have ever done, I slap him with all my strength.