Testament

To you,
  I sure know this piece of paper will be handed not for the best of reasons and I also know after it Colten will hate me, and Alina will be the one reading this.
  I don't have anyone to give my belongings to, I don't have children or a woman that I love I don't leave much when I leave only material things yet those are full of memories of me and her, I wanted to leave with peace in my conscious and with the sense that everything I had would be taken care of... so I choosed you two, Alina Jones and Colten Perk.
  I will try to rebuilt the house, my job is to erase the memories of us two, us and our life and I can't make other people live mine so here I leave my wishes
.The house needs to be fully rebuilt with the money in my account
. The house, the money will belong to you two just like the river and the little field in front of the house
. The other fields and the company will be taken care by my nephews who already are in the job, 50% of the amount won per year shall be given to the adoptive center care

———————————————

To Alina,
Alina, I'm sure you'll do a great job taking care of everything especially him I have learned that just like me he is a little boy inside a man's body he craves love and attention and he sure has a lot of emotions, he feels and knows everything even if you think he doesn't he is always aware, it's easy to hurt  him and easier to make him happy but I know you already know that. I'm proud and content with life don't think I ever left unhappy or that I wished more, I lived till I could and my desire to continue here was all thanks to him, life gave me a borrowed son after my wife died, it gave me an opportunity to help, to live for me and not for her, to love in a different way.
I left happy, I know he will complain he will be mad at you because of me, he will turn the world on his back because I betrayed him, I didn't asked for help when I perfectly knew he could help, he will say dozens of things about me, he will blame me then you, he will put that weight on your shoulders and in the end he will blame himself but tell him that I leave happy with the life that I wanted, that I left with love not knowing it was possible, I left with a piece of him in me and I thank him every day.
When you're reading this everything may seem hopeless, and this will all sound crazy and unbelievable but I have more than faith on you, I am certain that you, Alina, will make it right, you have her strength, you have more, you have millions of things and loved by him and I'm sure that love is what will make you pass through all of the things together.
It's time for you two to grow up, now, that I know you're but grown and mature, I'm sure all that you know have will be taken care of.
Have a beautiful life, Alina, just like you inside and out.

To my son,
If he ever reads it, I must thank to Alina, and if you are reading this Colten then thank her to. I've told you thousands of times sinceI know you to tell everything you fell to not make the same mistakes as me, what an hypocrite I was... when I couldn't do it myself I should've told you but I guess inside you knew that I saw you as more.
You were not just some sad boy who appeared once at my sunflower field, you were another part of my life and I guess I was part of yours too I should've told you how happy I was when you'd call me "Gramps", such a small stupid word but so meaningful.
My son, I wronged a lot in my life but taking care of you was never one, helping you in this difficult thing called life, I hope that you live one happier than mine, with a big family. I can't leave you many advices I have told you so many face to face, I leave only one that I learned with you, there are different types of love all of them are precious all of them are to cherish to keep, I met the love of a soulmate, of your other part that one you know but I must prepare you for the love of bounding, when you have kids and I sure hope you do, you will know the love of wanting to catch someone before he falls, not letting him hurt himself but instead you will brush the dirt off his clothes and you will let him try again.
For you I just hope a good life followed by your dreams.

P.S.: Don't forget Gramps loves you and that I'll be watching you young man