Pranks

I hate you because I love you and I shouldn't

-Uknowkn

•_•_•

Colten could not live with the burden of knowing that he was the one that told her girlfriend about Alina's fear so he took the consequences, he decided that he was the one that should be punished. He was the one that should be pranked.

But for that, he need to prank Alina first so she would stop prank Emma and prank him.

It wasn't that hard, it seemed like the good old days when Colten and Alina were daily pranking each other... Even in detention.

So with the material that he had he work something out and in the first class, Alina was pranked.

He was the first to get in class, he did what he has to do and then sat in the back like always, he watched every step of her, she got near her table and she pulled the chair to sit down.

He smirked

Her hand was stuck in the chair full of glue, she could literally lift the chair with no effort, it was glued to her. She was pissed, she tough of Emma right there, she thought it was revenge.

But she looked carefully at the chair again and there it was written a name, a simple name and a winky face

JONES ;)

Her eyes instantly advert to him and he smirked and lifted to fingers to salute her.

In their language that meant... War.

He wants war? That's what he's going to have then! She tought

Let the games start! They both thought at the same time

~*~ Pranks... ~*~

Jones                                       

Food poisoning on Perk's Stake
Result: Vomit. Good.

Tied shoes to each other
Result: Face on the floor. Very Good

Bucket of eggs and then bag of flour
Result: Great Bread... Excelente

Perk

Experimental Vulcano goes boom in Jones' face
Result: Completely full of fake lava. Good

Bucket of weird green jelly
Result:Disgusting. Very Good

Change of clothes while she was in PE
Result: Punk style doesn't suit her. Excellent

Conclusion:

DETENTION

~*~

They were both in detention now on the last day of school, they were alone in the big room with only Mr. Dudley sleeping in his desk, nobody gets detection on the last day of school, nobody but them.

Everyone was getting out of school, ready for Christmas and doc doc doc while these two were waiting for hours to pass.

Alina was drawing a dress, she was obsessed over being a stylist while she was in her little world thinking she hears an annoying sound like a bottle cap. You know that pens with the button? Yeah someone was trying to break that by pressing it repeatedly.

"Could you stop?" She asks turning back

"What do you mean? " he smirked, not stopping of continuously pressing that button