Competition

The higher you build walls around your heart, the harder you fall when someone tears them down.

—Unknown

•_•_•

Alina's PoV

Last week of school, thank God! The party turned out amazing, everybody was so happy it was surely a day to remember. Personally my favorite part was the renew of vows and the fact that Zoey and Aaron got really close, I'm really hoping for that to work out.

Right now I have to get to school as quickly as I can! I didn't dress anything special, black pants, black shirt, a cozy coat and a pair of black boots

I got downstairs and greeted my parents

"Hi ma!"

"Hello sunshine" My mother said giving me a kiss

"Morning Dad!"

"Good morning love"

I grabbed a pancake and the coffee that was in the kitchen isle, I say my goodbyes and called for Toby

"TOBY!! IM LEAVING NOW"

"Wait sis! WAIT!" HE shouted from upstairs, I went outside and opened the car I got in and turn the heat on seconds later my brother was in the car with me and I drove us to school

~*~

"Behave kiddo"

"Yes sis" he smiled and waved at me, walking towards his friends

I walked to the gates of the school and stepped in, and today things we're weird. Everybody was looking at me like if I was some alien or so, I didn't like to say I was popular, people knew who I was because first my brother Aaron was quite popular around her then when Colten arrived I was always pranking him and finally I dated Jake, so yeah...

Usually people respected me, which was good, amazing in fact, people didn't talk that much to me, mostly guys which I don't know why but I'm not complaining... And today, everyone was looking at me weirdly, some of them were laughing, and I'm not liking this...

I turned around to the hall and I saw numerous flyers and posters attached to the hall with a photo of my face when I was around 7, and saying 'The weirdoo and the frog'

I stranged those words, my heart started to race everyone was laughing and out of a sudden a boy, Lukas, smiles at me and walked towards me he had a box in his hand, a box of glass he lifts the box up and there it was a frog

now...

I don't like frogs, it's a phobia, I hate it, it's disgusting, it makes me want to throw and scares the shit out of me. That's why I ain't tell anyone about it. Only few people know that.

So, normally, I screamed I started to panic and run to the nearest bathroom, I could ear the loud laughs in the corridor but before I got to the bathroom I heard a sound, I turned to the left and a little tv near the bar there was a video, my video, it was 10 years ago, I had a frog next to me and I was screaming like a mad person and crying so much that I couldn't breathe...