Prologue

She is beautiful, independent, sassy and a tease, she loves and hates, she is a dream, a art,... she has good life a bit hard here and there but she makes it with good best friends and a incredible boyfriend how could she not? She is kind and adorable, loves her family and friends, she is finishing highschool and besides all she can say that she loves her life.

Her name is Alina Jones

He is the typical jock of the school, , the bad boy, handsome, cool, very sassy, always a tease, loves girls and they love him, he is sure he as been with probably half of the female population of the school and he doesn't regret it all

He is the typical jock of the school, , the bad boy, handsome, cool, very sassy, always a tease, loves girls and they love him, he is sure he as been with probably half of the female population of the school and he doesn't regret it all... he has secrets that no one else knows, he plays the mystery and the girls love it, he is careless and foolish but still manages to get the girls. He loves art and he's actually good at school. He loves and hates, he is amazing friends and he only wishes for high school to be over !

His name is Colten Perk.

What do they have in common?

Nothing at all. Besides their families hang out together since ever. They hated each other since they remember, they're complete opposites and they shall remain like that at least that's what they think..

----
Hi guys this is like my third story! I really have some crazy and cool thoughts about this story.

Hope y'all enjoy it!