Wait

Waiting is a sign of true love and patience

- Unknown

*~*~*

"Outside, I need some air"

"Oh ok anything ... call me "

"Sure" Alina stepped out of the prom hearing the song vanish on her way out...the alchool helping

I felt my life begin
So open up your heart and let
This fool rush in-

"Oh peace !Thank god!" She walked to the field a bit tipsy and sat in the benches where normally the coaches or the others plays whould sit. She closed her eyes and dreamt about the perfect prom... in her mind she would be somewhere else, she wouldn't go to prom, she would go to the beach,have a night out dance on the beach, eat some junk food with the right company it would be the perfect prom, a prom far away from here it's not much of a big deal going to prom yet why was this one letting her down, sad, overwhelmed, nauseous, wanting to escape...

She picked up her phone and called Lucas

"Hey"

"Hello beautifull girl" she heard from the other side of the line "What happened is everything alright?"

"Honestly no... prom sucks" she said with a teary voice

"Yeah I know, do you want me to take you out?"

"Would you?"

"Yes. If I couldd I would've kidnapped you the moment you entered in the prom but you told me you wanted to go alone and I-"

"You're so stupid I sware" she cuckled " I am in a dress though"

"I am sure you're beautifull"

"It's not that... where do you want to go I have this big dress"

"Don't worry I'm going to surprise you... be there in 10"

"Alright thanks"

"Thank you" he said ending the call she picked her mini bag and put her phone there, she looked at the stars and saw a few constellations but the sky was full of clouds this night wasn't really letting her beloved stars. She adored the stars, especially to see a starry sky on the beach it reminded her of the best night of her life.

"What are you doing here?" She heard, the knowned voice made her take a deep breath

"Sitting down on a bench"

She saw Colten getting close to her, she stood up and walked to the other side of the field he followed her like a puppy, with his hands on the pockets of his pants. "Where are you going?"

"To the other side of the field"

"Why aren't you inside?"

"Because i am outside"

"You really do know how to take someone to it's limits. Are you drunk?"

"I'll take that as a compliment.Thanks. And no..." she said waving her hand, they were now crossing the middle of the field.

"Where are you going?"