PROLOGUE

Xiao zhan a 17 year's old boy who is a high school student was bullied since his junior high school. He is an introvert boy, he doesn't have friends since he once he got betrayed two years later after his third year in high school, he came out of the closet when he was 15 year's old to his parents, xiao zhan mother and dad accepted their son's sexuality and treated him as before, they even told him to bring the man to their house to introduce him once he has fallen in love!. Zhan never expected his parents will be ok with his sexual orientation, he thought his parents will be dissapointed in him, but his expections were opposite of what he expected.

Zhan used to have two friends a girl and a boy, xiao zhan trusted them and told them his little secret of being gay, then months later, the famous dom of their class confessed to him, zhan at that time was still in junior high school and 15 year's, since he had a crush on the handsome young boy who was two years older than him, zhan accepted him without any objections. The boy whose name was Jackson  told xiao zhan their relationship should remain a secret, the naive zhan accepted without hesitating, but he never expected, his two best friends would betray him, even Jackson was only making fun of him! He only wanted to make fun of xiao zhan.

That fateful day, zhan who had his mom prepare two lunch boxes, one for him and the other for his boyfriend, froze on the same spot when he saw his boyfriend Jackson and his best friend Lisa kissing! And when they saw xiao zhan, instead of feeling guilty, they rather smirked and looked at xiao zhan with disgust, they called him hurtful words, humiliated him and reprimanded him just because he was gay. With the school being against homosexuality, since then xiao zhan was seen as a monster, dirty human being and was subjected to bullying, zhan never uttered a word to his parents about his bullying in school for the past two years and now this is his third year and the bullying kept getting even more worse.

Wang yibo a 18 year's old boy, senior high school student, will be transferring school, because in his former school, he bit a student half to death, if it wasn't for the police coming to stop him, then he could have killed that student. He is possessive, naughty, dangerous, don't care and very obsessed with whatever he wants. Comes from a rich family and an excellent student, but his only problem is he doesn't entertain nonsense, his hands and legs are always itchy to hit.

What will be xiao zhan fate, if he were to meet wang yibo? Will the bullying come to an end? .

What are your thoughts?