TWENTY FOUR

Zhan decided to be conscious of what he is going starting from that moment, he brushed his teeth, prepared a warm bath, getting inside the bathtub, zhan felt much better, his sore nipples seems to have reduced a bit, cleaning himself, zhan got dressed and went downstairs to find something to eat, since he is all alone in the house, he will not bother to cook, he found wang yibos note, saying he bought breakfast, zhan reheated the food wang yibo got for him and ate while going through his phone, checking his Wechat he saw li jiran text asking him to go out with him in the evening, zhan wanted to accept but then remembering he refused wang yibos invitation of going out with him earlier, if he accepted li jiran invitation, then he will surely be in deep trouble.

Zhan replied the text message telling li jiran to come meet him at the house since he couldn't go out today, li jiran replied in an instant, saying he will be there by four, zhan finished eating, opening the fridge, he took some pickles, mixed it with yoghurt, since he seems to want to eat something salty and sweet at the same time, finishing eating, zhan felt very refreshened and satisfied, he didn't have anything to do, so he decided to watch some JackiChan action movies, downloading several of them, zhan watched till he was tired, checking the time it was already 3:30 pm, thirty more minutes before li jiran will arrive.

Zhan switched off his phone and connected it on the charger, he stood up and started stretching his already tired and stiff muscles, zhan placed his hands on his either side of his waist, his legs were slightly apart, he was about to move his upper body on the side when he was suddenly back hugged, by the body cologne zhan knew it was wang yibo.

"Your back, i was just stretching my muscles, i feel a bit stiff." Zhan said and gave more access to his neck when wang yibo started kissing his neck.

"Oh, you have nothing to do, just sleeping and eating." Yibo whispered in xiao zhan ear, his left hand moved to xiao zhan ass, zhan gasped when yibo grabbed his ass cheek, yibo turned xiao zhan around, grabbing xiao zhan ass cheeks, he lifted him up, making xiao zhan wrap his legs around wang yibo waist, with his hands around wang yibo neck. Zhan initiated the kiss and yibo didn't waste time but took the lead, yibo walked to xiao zhan room with xiao zhan still in his arms and the two were still kissing.

Yibo placed xiao zhan on the bed and unbuttoned xiao zhan shirt, and teared other buttons which were still on the way, zhan whole body trembled and a loud moan left his mouth when yibo mouth found it's way to xiao zhan right nipple, zhan tried to push wang yibo head away since his nipples were extra sensitive, but yibo caged xiao zhan hands with his hands leaving xiao zhan a moaning mess, the two rolled under the sheets several times with wang yibo still using condom. Stopping when xiao zhan was completely famished, yibo was surprised with xiao zhan behaviour, he was just so very sensitive, since the first time they did sex, this could be counted as the third time, and the second time they did zhan was not this sensitive.

Li jiran who came as promised knocked at the door thousand times but no one came to open the door, getting so angry, li jiran couldn't help but curse both xiao zhan and wang yibo before walking away, telling him to come then ignoring him, that's so unfair, you can't treat your friend like this!. Li jiran decided to call Jackson and ask him out, since xiao zhan ignored him, he is going to ask his handsome boyfriend for a date, xiao zhan is not the only one having a handsome boyfriend, he also have a handsome boyfriend, way more handsome than wang yibo.

***********
A Week Later

Zhan and everyone else resumed back to classes, zhan and yibo arrived at school on time.

"It looks like we arrived earlier today." Zhan told wang yibo while clinging on his arm, yibo looked at the clinging xiao zhan and smiled.

"You seem to be wrong, my cousin has already arrived, there he is." Yibo said and pointed at a boy who was busy dancing, with another boy seated and looking at the dancing boy, looking closely, zhan realised that it's actually Jackson and li jiran.

"Now why is he busy dancing early in the morning?" Zhan asked while shaking his head, that boy is really weird, very weird, not just a boy but his friend. Zhan and yibo were about to go inside the class when zhan suddenly felt nauseous and he immediately ran towards the boy's washroom with his hand covering his mouth, yibo followed xiao zhan immediately and he found him in one of the toilets vomiting.

"Are you alright?" Yibo asked xiao zhan who nodded his head, yibo gave xiao zhan a bottle of water from his bag, zhan rinsed his mouth.

"I ate hot food today, and i ate it very quickly, that's why i vomited, but I am ok now." Zhan answered and smile, looking very energetic.