FIFTY TWO

One month later

A month has already passed sincere xiao zhan has given birth to his baby boy whom they decided to name him Wang yuan, he is an active baby, buy also a pain in the ass when he decided to cry, even his mommy favourite milk won't quiten him down which will make xiao zhan to end up crying because his baby cried a lot and he has no idea what has actually happened to him. Wang yibo  at first was very happy with the handsome young man, but then he later came to realise, that boy stole his beautiful boyfriend attention, zhan never gave him a single glance when he is with Wang yuan, he completely forgot about him.

Wang yibo had xiao zhan return back to China, that way it will be easy to finish his remaining studies and continue with his work, also have some alone time with his boyfriend, it's not all about sex or anything, he also needs some attention and care from his boyfriend, but then that brat Wang yuan stole everything, acting demanding, whining all the time and also adorable in front of him and his mommy, how he really wants to cast him aside, but he can't do that, because he will end up sleeping on the coach or getting kicked out of the house, then this annoying baby will dominate everything in the house, he has already dominated his boyfriend xiao zhan bah! And it is really unacceptable!.

Wang yibo came back from work in the evening and saw the one month old Wang yuan in the cot awake and moving his little hands and legs about, yibo guessed xiao zhan must have sent away the maids and he is the one preparing dinner, no matter how many times he tells xiao zhan to just relax and let everyone else do everything in the house, he has never once listened.

"Oh your finally alone, actually i want us to have a man to man talk baby, that man you call mommy, i found him first, without me finding him, you couldn't be here and taking away all the attention that was supposed to be mine, daddy here needs some care from mommy, could you at least pity your daddy here, you should know what sharing is, it's a good virtue." Yibo said while looking at his son who was wondering what is this big man talking about? He didn't understand a word, this big man doesn't look as adorable as his mommy, his mommy is so good and always carries him in his arms when he saw him, but this man isn't even carrying him!.

"Ngaa! Ngaa! (Mean big man isn't carrying baby Wang yuan, where is my mommy!)" Little Wang yuan cried, xiao zhan who was preparing dinner heard his baby cries and knew his son is already awake, yibo was taken back with his baby sudden cry, one second he was looking at him and the next second he was crying his lungs out like he has been bullied.

"Hey baby don't cry, daddy is carrying you now." Yibo who has picked Wang yuan and now in his arms said while coaxing him to stop crying.

"Ngaa! Ngaa! (I will not stop crying! I want my mommy! My mommy is so smooth and gentle! But your so rough and manly! It scares me!)" The baby wailed even more loudly like he got pinched, zhan stopped what he was doing and came to take the crying Wang yuan from Wang yibo.

"Your home yibo, don't cry my good boy, my handsome little sweetheart, aww look at him, crying because he is hungry." Zhan cooed and walked towards the sitting room leaving Wang yibo standing all alone like he doesn't exist, renting an apartment just for him and his boyfriend together with his baby boy, but then, a house of three people, only two people seems to exist in the house, xiao zhan, Wang yuan, Wang yuan, xiao zhan, but the name Wang yibo doesn't exist at all. He came from work, shouldn't he at least get a hug and asked how work was, but that brat Wang yuan start crying and xiao zhan attention is completely drifted to the crying Wang yuan.

"Wang yibo, C'mon get me a bottle of formulated milk for the baby, her is still not satisfied after breastfeeding, i don't have enough milk today." Yibo who was ignored the whole evening because of Wang yuan, heard his name, but the reason as to why he was remembered, it only concerns Wang yuan bah! That boy took everything from him and he still needs to be taken care of, yibo stopped what he was doing and went to the kitchen, his eyes didn't pass how the baby seems so comfortable in xiao zhan arms, he should be the one spending some lonely time with his boyfriend.