FORTY ONE

Xiao zhan who was panting hard because of his shouting and struggles, pointed at Wang yibo, but no word's came out of his mouth, he feels so tired bah! This pregnancy made him easily exhausted and this bastard came to exhaust him, making him to talk a lot till he is tired.

"Don't force yourself, you rest, you will find me here after your awake." Yibo said and took out his phone, zhan got one of the pillows from the bed and threw it at Wang yibo, making yibo to drop his phone.

"I am telling you wang yibo, get out of my room, i don't know why you suddenly came here, but I am not happy or comfortable seeing you here, get lost, i don't want to see you!" Zhan shouted, got up from his bed, and started pulling Wang yibo so that he could stand up and drag him out of his room, zhan protruding stomach slightly bounced whenever xiao zhan move, yibo looked at xiao zhan in front of him, who was holding his hand with his soft hands and smiled.

"I missed your touch, your hands got even more softer." Yibo said and touched xiao zhan hand, zhan retrieved his hands immediately and was confused with Wang yibo words, he is still not aware why Wang yibo is here.

"What are you talking about? Who wants to touch you, it creeps me out whenever i think of touching your." Zhan answered and rolled his eyes, yibo instead of getting angry, he instead smiled, which was actually very weird and contradicting to the pregnant xiao zhan.

"So you have been thinking of touching me for these past few months, xiao zhan i don't mind you touching me, here you can touch me anywhere, i won't mind." Yibo said and stood up, zhan whose face was flustered moved back while frowning, how could this pervert say such a thing! Who said he wants to touch him! How could he contradict his words! He never meant such a thing!.

"Y-you...." Zhan who was speechless stuttered and didn't know what to say, how should he answer such a question? It's so embarrassing! He has never thought of touching him!.

"I understand your shy to admit that, go to bed, your face looks pale, and you seem tired too." Yibo sat down and didn't look at xiao zhan who was thinking of ways to kill this pervert, shameless, unknown human being! Who said he is shy! He is not shy! He just doesn't know what to say! He thinks coming to flirt with him will change the fact that he broke his heart, by breaking up with him in front of the whole school, he insulted him and didn't acknowledge his unborn babies! He is not going to forgive such a person.

Zhan didn't answer, kicking Wang yibo phone which was still on the floor, he walked back to his bed, looked at Wang yibo and pouted.

"Your lucky iam tired right now, I'm telling you, if i see you here after I am awake, i will call the cops for trespassing, i don't care who you were." Zhan said and covered his body with his duvet. Zhan heard Wang yibo chuckling, and he felt even more annoyed.

"You call the cops, and i don't mind, in future i wonder how our baby will react if he knew i got arrested because his mother called the police on me." Yibo answered lightly, making xiao zhan body to tense, what did he just heard? Wang yibo calling his unborn baby 'our baby?' What is Wang yibo motive? Is he here to take his baby away from him after he has delivered?. Zhan imagining his baby will be taken away from him, after he suffered for months, sat down on his bed and looked at Wang yibo sharply.

"Which baby are you referring to? Actually this unborn baby is not your son, he is my baby with someone else. ...ahhh. ...Wang yibo let my hand go!" Zhan said but shouted in pain when wang yibo held his hand tightly.

"You can curse me, shout at me and say anything else, but never mention the words of this unborn baby not being mine, because i already know everything, a prenatal paternity test was done, and it is confirmed the baby is mine, I am 100% the biological father of this baby." Yibo answered with a smile on his face, his free hand was rested on xiao zhan stomach and he felt the baby kick.

Xiao zhan had no idea when such a test was done, he was never told a paternity test was being done when his blood samples was taken! He thought they were just doing some investigations to see if he and the unborn baby are alright, zhan face was covered in tears, his whole body got weak, how could he let his baby taken away from him? He will never allow such a thing to happen! With Wang yibo words, zhan completely believed Wang yibo is here to take his baby away from him.

"I would rather be dead than let you take away my baby! I won't let you take my baby away from me! He is my baby, he is only mine!" Zhan shouted and covered his stomach protectively.