THIRTY SEVEN

Wang yibo might be scary and egocentric at times, but when it comes to his grandpa, he always does what his grandpa has said, he grew up knowing his grandpa as his father and mother, he took good care of him, and the person he will listen and respect is his grandpa, today wang yibo decided to wear a red shirt with just a short, visiting xiao zhan parents house for the second time, just as expected, he was chased away by the dog, who looks very excited and at the same time aggressive, even his tail wagged in happiness while he was chasing wang yibo, yibo got out of the villa gate, and looked at the dog who was barking at him but couldn't get out.

"Come out, let me see how strong you. ..." Yibo stopped talking and his whole body froze, he slowly turned around and what he's saw infront of him made him to swallow hard, where did this bull come from? Yibo looked at his red shirt he was wearing, and the bull who was ready to attack him, then at the dog who was still barking at him, what did he do in his previous life to deserve this? Did he do something so wrong for him to be in trouble after the other, yibo didn't waste time but started running, he immediately took off the red shirt he was wearing and threw it away while he was still running, but the most surprising and confusing thing, the bull still chased him.

"Shit you damn bull were you cursed or what!" Yibo shouted and took a sharp u-turn, the bull didn't give up, but still chased wang yibo who was already exhausted because of running, his speed slowed down, and the bull using his sharp horn poked wang yibo butt, using his horns, the bull lifted wang yibo and threw him away, yibo who hit on the ground, rolled several times because of the impact and he hit his forehead with a tree nearby, his behind was bleeding and his vision became blurry because of the, yibo tried to get up but saw complete darkness.

The place was a bit isolated, people rarely used area, luckily wang yibo was found and was taken to the hospital, the wound on his butt was cleaned and sutured, and his head was bandaged, zhan parents heard the news and xiao zhan mother was really worried.

"Honey, do you think he will be ok? Where did that fighting bull come from?" Zhan mom asked his husband, zhan dad shook his head.

"He will be ok, but he deserved it! I really wish the bull poked his butt even more so that he could learn his lesson, getting hurt once wasn't enough, he hurt my son after impregnating him, i really trusted the wrong guy!" Zhan dad shouted, making his wife to pout, but still supported his husband.

"Your right hubby, he poked our son butt hole and impregnated him, then he was also poked on his ass cheek and got injured haha, he deserved it!" Zhan mother added and started laughing, zhan dad locked at his wife and just shook his head, her wife is really strange, talking weirdly even after she pregnant, his poor unborn baby,  which words will his unborn baby start mentioning after he or she started talking?.

Wang yibo grandpa visited his grandson at the hospital and seeing his expression, he couldn't help but laugh.

"I heard a bull chased you, you think your so strong that you could beat up a bull?" The old man asked while laughing, yibo who was laying on his stomach, since he is injured, looked away, everyone who visited him, rather than consoling him, they make fun of him. What kind of family and friends does he have?.

"Grandpa! Stop laughing! Your grandson is hurt!" Yibo who heard enough of his grandpa laughter said, the old man wiped the tears on his eyes because of laughing and looked at his grandson again.

"Atleast your fine, tommorow i will be travelling to Japan to meet my great grandson, i came here to inform you i will not be visiting you for few days." The old man said and sat down not far from wang yibo bed, whose was looking at his grandpa with unbelievable eyes.

"Grandpa? What about me?" Yibo asked offended, he is hurt, his grandpa should stay with him right? He couldn't leave when he is not well right?.

"What about you?" The old man asked.

"I am hurt, you should be concerned about me, it's a serious matter." Yibo said. The old shook his head and covered his mouth so that he couldn't laugh.

"Serious matter, my good grandson, that boy you knocked is more fragile than you, he needs special attention, your nanny and butler is around, they will take care of you, i will also be calling you every day! Bye grandson, remember to be careful next time, don't get poked again by a bull." Yibo grandpa answered and walked away laughing, leaving wang yibo speechless, what is happening?.