CHAPTER FOUR

Yibo took xiao zhan to the infirmary while holding xiao zhan hand, zhan followed obediently without resisting. Yibo found the nurse inside, he knocked the door and came inside with xiao zhan.

"Hello nurse, my friend is injured here, you take care of him." Yibo said and pointed at xiao zhan who was looking at the nurse.

"Hello, it's you again xiao zhan, you sustain injuries everyday, those monsters still bullies you, oh they never give up do they? Come here and let me some ointment." The nurse said making xiao zhan to blush and wang yibo to frown, so that wound was actually caused by someone, now he seems to know why the boy was very timid when he met him, it was because he was being bullied and no one stood up for him, that's why he was so emotional when he stood up for him earlier.

Yibo kept quite while the nurse attended to xiao zhan. The nurse was to give xiao zhan some painkillers but xiao zhan refused saying he has some painkillers back at home. Wang yibo and xiao zhan didn't attend the two morning classes, they went to class after the morning break was over, when xiao zhan and wang yibo entered the class, the students who were chatting among themselves kept quite, Jackson seat was empty, zhan guessed he must have gone to the hospital.

Zhan walked quickly towards his seat and sat down, he took out his book from his bag and waited for the teacher to come, yibo looked at xiao zhan playing with his fingers and guessed he must be scared, yibo held xiao zhan hand, his palm fitted well with xiao zhan hand, zhan looked at wang yibo wondering why wang yibo held his hands.

"You don't have to be scared, I am here, nothing will happen to you, from today your my responsibility." Yibo said and pinched xiao zhan cheek gently, Lisa who was looking at the two gritted her teeth in anger, why does every good thing come to this faggot? Every handsome man will have this faggots attention, Jackson parents came immediately after they heard what happened, and when they heard the name of the boy who hurt their son, they didn't do anything or say anything, Lisa was curious to know what is this new boy's background? He is very handsome and domineering, if you look closely you will see that his background is not a joke.

"I-i...I am not scared it's just that. ....i feel so useless, i can't even protect myself and i had to depend on you to protect me, I am a boy but then i can't stand up for myself." Zhan said sadly, Lisa who was still looking at xiao zhan with hateful eyes sneered, what's so great about him? He doesn't qualify being a friend to the new boy, the new handsome is way out of league for xiao zhan.

Yibo who sensed someone was looking at him, looked where the gaze was coming from and saw the girl who was sitting beside that boy he dealt with earlier looking at xiao zhan with hateful eyes.

"What? Angry because of your useless boyfriend injury? Well it's me who hurt him not my friend here, or maybe you have already forgotten what happened earlier? I wouldn't mind having you join your useless boyfriend in the hospital, but then i will break both your hands and legs, not just a single hand." Yibo said making Lisa to tremble in fear and she immediately looked away, her face was completely pale. No one has ever talked to her like that, everyone in her class loves and adores her, she is beautiful and was always nice to everyone.

The class went well and by the end of the day, xiao zhan went back home with a smile on his face, his red forehead was already ok, for the first time since going to high school, zhan shouted happily saying he is home, then went to greet her mother who was in the kitchen.

"Good evening mom." Zhan greeted her mother while smiling, zhan mother raised her eye brows.

"Tell me, did something good happen to school today? My son looks so happy and energetic too." Zhan mom asked his son xiao zhan who blushed and nodded his head.

"I have a new friend, he is very good to me, strong and very handsome, he treats me well, he even bought me lunch and he said we will hang out together during the weekends!" Zhan started talking his face was beaming in happiness, zhan mom listened to his son talking and was surprised, how could a friend be complimented that much?.

Zhan father who was standing at the door coughed, making xiao zhan mom and xiao zhan to look at the door.

"Why do i have a feeling that boy is more than friend to my dear son?" Zhan dad asked making xiao zhan to pout.

"He is not my boyfriend! He is just my friend! I am sure he is not gay!" Zhan refused immediately.

"Really? But the way your talking, it looks like my son is in love." Zhan mom said making xiao zhan to run out of the kitchen leaving his mom and dad laughing, zhan whose heart was racing rapidly because of his mom words went to his room, he is not in love with him, he is just grateful because wang yibo helped him today.