CHAPTER SEVEN

Xiao zhan and wang yibo classmates were already used to xiao zhan and wang yibo closeness, though they claim to be friends, but people clearly see that the two are more than friends, their closeness made a lot of people to be disgusted, but no one will dare utter a word, they chose to keep their mouth shut and not put themselves in trouble, they knew better what's good for them. Yibo never hesitate or think twice before hitting someone, those students who pretends to be so tough got suppressed by wang yibo.

Yibo came back in class with xiao zhan and found Yanli was still waiting for them, yibo placed xiao zhan behind his back, he then looked at Yanli.

"We will meet on Saturday infront of the school gate, i will pick you up." Yibo said, took xiao zhan bag and his, then left with xiao zhan who only looked at Yanli with pitiful eyes, since it was time to go home, yibo waited for xiao zhan to enter the school bus and the bus left, before he also started walking away to where his car will always wait for him, yibo didn't realise that someone was actually following him secretly, yibos sports car arrived, and wang yibo butler came out and greeted wang yibo respectfully.

Yibo nodded his head, entered his car and drove away together with the butler, Lisa who was hiding not very far away, came out and wrote down on her notebook.

"Since the week has started, yibo the handsome man has always come to school and returned home with different types of cars, if I am not mistaken, he must be rich compared to Jackson, and using my charms, i will surely win him." Lisa said happily, she sneered when she thought of xiao zhan, no one knew of wang yibo family background apart from the principal and some teachers, since yibo has never shown off infront of other students, the students at the school always sees wang yibo as nothing but just a scary hooligan.

Yibo upon arriving home, he immediately showered, got dressed and went to the lan main company, going to finish up all the important tasks that he was required to do, by the time he was done, it was already past midnight, yibo chose to sleep at the company, then go direct to school, calling his secretary to get new pair of school uniform for him, yibo went direct to bed and immediately slept off, zhan who was still waiting for wang yibo text message or call, pouted and angrily threw his phone away then covered his body with the quilt, tommorow he will not talk to wang yibo! He always calls him every day and today he didn't!.

"Who treats a friend like that! Not calling to say goodnight or even sending a text message! Such a bad friend." Zhan who felt his heart getting bitter said angrily, he really feels so upset right now, wang yibo not calling him, it means he is either tired of being his friend or maybe he has another friend now and he has already forgotten about him, by just thinking like that, zhan got so angry that he shouted under the covers while hitting his pillow with his fist.

Zhan woke up the next with dark lines around his eyes, having a shower and hiding the dark circles with some make up, zhan went downstairs with a grumpy expression, zhan mom and dad asked xiao zhan if he was ok, but zhan only pouted and hmmed angrily then ate his breakfast.

Zhan arrived at school and ask usual he found wang yibo waiting for him, zhan looked at wang yibo who was waving at him, zhan pouted and walked away pretending not to see wang yibo who was confused with xiao zhan reaction, why did he just walk away like he hasn't seen him? Yibo followed xiao zhan while calling him, but zhan pretended not to hear, yibo got annoyed and grabbed xiao zhan then turned him around to face him.

"Tell me, why are you suddenly ignoring me like i did something wrong?" Yibo asked xiao zhan who seems to get even more angry.

"Still pretending not to know! I know in your eyes I am no longer your important friend! You no longer care about me!" Zhan answered and walked away, yibo was taken back with xiao zhan answer, what did he do? Now he is accused of not being caring, trying to remember what he did wrong, but he seems not to see anything wrong that he has done, seeing xiao zhan is about to go inside the class, yibo immediately stopped him. Seeing xiao zhan this angry, then he is also not ok.

"Tell me what i did wrong and i will immediately correct it." Yibo who was holding xiao zhan shoulder asked.

"Yesterday you didn't call me! You always called me, but yesterday you didn't send even a text message! You find someone else and now you forgot about me! It is making me sad and angry! My heart feels painful!" Zhan answered, pouring out all his emotions, the students who were peeping through the windows and doors were dumbfounded hearing xiao zhan words. Yibo felt his heart getting even more excited. "Thumb, thumb" Yibo heart bit quickly.

"I did my find anyone else, your still my friend, my only important friend, i was caught up with something yesterday." Yibo answered but zhan didn't believe a word.

"Lier!" Zhan didn't hesitate to say and he looked away.

"Trust me." Yibo voice wasn't that louder, but it was loud enough for xiao zhan to hear.

"Prove it that your not lying." Zhan said and looked at wang yibo who lowered his head and claimed xiao zhan lips! Zhan whole body froze and his eyes went wide.

Small theatre

Author;tsk, tsk, since when do friends kiss?

Yibo:just a friendly kiss.

Author: even friends out there kiss their friends on there lips, because it's so normal.

Xiao zhan and wang yibo : "....."