THIRTY NINE

Wang yibo grandpa stayed for a week, he got to interact with xiao zhan and the two got along pretty well, zhan wanted the old man to stay longer, but then the old man had other things to do, the old man had xiao zhan to promise to call him every day, zhan had no problem with that, he promised to call the old man every day.

****
Wang yibo recovered well and went back to school, he will soon be sitting for his finals, since breaking up with xiao zhan, Wang yibo has never dated or tried to fool around, he is just not interested and no one can compare to xiao zhan, everyone else is lacking, there's something xiao zhan has and no other person could have, and he is just very sure no one will replace xiao zhan.

Yibo came to class early that day, finding a good spot to go through his notes, yibo heard two voices talking while laughing, he could recognise those two voices perfectly well, it's Lisa and Joseph.

"Since that useless being broke up with Wang yibo after you fooled Wang yibo that the useless xiao zhan cheated with Jackson, i have never seen him again, it feels so good now." Joseph said and laughed out loud, Wang yibo who heard those words stopped what he was doing and froze on the same spot.

"As usual I am great, but then how could i compare to the great and mighty Joseph who managed to kill one of the kids, you really are strong, kicking that faggot till he lost his baby, I am sure now he is getting crazy, and if he came to know Wang yibo will soon be mine, he will surely die." Lisa added and continued to laugh, yibo whose face has turned red because of anger, kicked the chair in front of him, catching the attention of the two whose smiles dissapered and there faces turned pale.

Lisa and Joseph moved back, yibo walked towards them, Lisa and Joseph were about to run out of the class, when the classroom was closed from outside by li jiran who was recording Lisa and Joseph chat. Yibo didn't waste time but roughly held Joseph and Lisa hair then pulled them closer,his eyes were crimson red.

"Fooled me, killed xiao zhan baby, insulted xiao zhan, your courting death!" Yibo shouted and collided Joseph and Lisa head together, the two shouted in pain, yibo didn't give them time to feel how painful it was and how long it is going to last, but kicked the two without releasing them, with the anger and hurt that he has been keeping deep down in his heart, he let them resurface, just a single kick, Lisa and Joseph coughed out blood, the student's who were outside the classroom started shouting in panic, if Wang yibo hit any of them for the second time, then he will surely kill the two.

Li jiran was the opposite of everyone else, he was really enjoying the show.

"Cousin don't spare them! Kill them! They dared kill your baby and at the same time made fun of you, they don't deserve to leave!" Li jiran who was standing at the door shouted, but was immediately pushed away, the principal and the teachers opened the door and rushed inside and the first thing they did is to stop Wang yibo by pulling him back, Joseph and Lisa who had lost consciousness were immediately carried outside the classroom, yibo struggled to break from the teachers grasp but was forced to remain still.

"Calm down Wang yibo, this is the school compound! Fighting is prohibited, if you continue to struggle, i will be forced to take other measures." The school principal warned, yibo looked at the principal and smirked.

"Take other measures? Mr are you threatening me? You think getting lied to and losing someone you love makes someone feel happy huh, i will be sure to destroy those two, I am not done with them yet." Yibo answered, li jiran who was bored because the fun was stopped before it could start stomped on his feet and shouted catching the attention of everyone else.

"Stop talking and listen to me! Cousin listen to me, pack your thing's and let's go to Japan now! Let's go and get xiao zhan back!" Li jiran said and dragged Wang yibo out of the classroom, yibo yanked his hand away making li jiran to stop walking.

"What now? Why are you looking at me like i did something wrong?" Li jiran asked his cousin Wang yibo.

"Stay away from me!" Yibo answered and was about to walk away when li jiran stopped him.

"What do you mean stay away from you? I am your cousin, and i should be able to advise you, stop right there you brat!" Li jiran answered, but got pushed aside and Wang yibo walked away leaving li jiran with a twisted ankle. Li jiran tried to walk but fall down on his butt, li jiran looked at his reddened ankle and he started crying like he was bullied.