FIFTY

The pregnant xiao zhan wasn't very bothered with his dad fainting, having the workers help his dad, zhan changed his clothes then went to check on his dad and was very excited seeing even his mom came to see him, yibo who wasn't done showering was left behind since he was still dirty.

"Mommy!" Zhan shouted and rushed towards her mother with his big stomach, which was bouncing up and down, zhan mom who was also pregnant, but her stomach isn't that big compared to xiao zhan and someone can't tell she is actually pregnant, even when she was pregnant with xiao zhan, her stomach wasn't visible to the eye, it is not easy to tell she is actually pregnant.

"Baby slow down, your pregnant now, here sit down slowly, be careful, yeah that's it my good boy." Zhan mother who stopped his son from running answered and helped xiao zhan to sit down, since zhan mother was sitting not far from his passed out husband, but she wasn't that scared, when she heard that his husband tried to use the dog to attack Wang yibo, and he fainted because his son xiao zhan warned the dog and even announced that Wang yibo is his boyfriend, but then he mentioned the word widow, meaning he is going to marry Wang yibo! Zhan dad who has no idea of when xiao zhan his only son got back together with wang yibo was so shocked that he fainted.

"Mom don't be so worried, I am still very strong, i miss you so much."Zhan said and rested his head on her mothers shoulder, he really missed his mother, he has never been so far from his parents since he was young, and now he was far away from his parents, for seven months, he couldn't lie to himself saying he didn't miss her mom and dad all these months, zhan mother rubbed his son back lovingly while smiling, as a parent, of course she missed his beautiful adorable son xiao zhan, she felt very lonely when her son left the house felt very empty without xiao zhan.

"Mommy misses his baby boy even more, tell me baby, i just heard that you got back together with that handsome, rich young man, tell mommy it's the truth!" Zhan mom asked making xiao zhan to blush shyly, the maids who were nearby were surprised, with the way the woman was asking the question and the way she is behaving, someone might think she is actually a young fujoshi girl and not a mother, a mother so excited and expectant is rare to see bah! She has that strong rooting factor!.

"Yes aunty, your beautiful son and i are back together, hello aunty." Yibo who has arrived didn't let xiao zhan to answer, but answered on his boyfriends behalf, he then greeted xiao zhan mother respectfully, zhan mother looked at Wang yibo, remembering how Wang yibo was poked his ass butt by a fighting bull, zhan mother couldn't help herself but laugh, her eyes fixed on Wang yibo behind. Zhan was confused, but yibo was well aware why zhan mother was laughing.

"Why are you laughing mommy and at the same time looking at my boyfriend ass?" Zhan asked while looking at her mother suspiciously, zhan mom tried to hold her laughter, but the next second she burst out into laughter again, yibo pulled zhan closer to him and ignored xiao zhan mother laughter.

"It's nothing zhan, i met a small accident before, but it's nothing to laugh about, you know how your mother is right?" Yibo said but he immediately frowned when the most unwanted parasite emerged out of nowhere.

"Cousin just spill it out now! Else i will help you say it! I even  have  the videos here!" Li jiran who was standing at the door shouted as usual, zhan was surprised seeing li jiran here, is there something that he is missing, first his mommy and dad, and now li jiran followed by Jackson his boyfriend and few more classmates. Zhan was very confused, he is not sure what is happening, why is everyone here. Li jiran rushed towards xiao zhan and hugged his best friend while crying, just as usual, the drama queen has arrived.

"Wuwuwu xiao zhan, finally i can see you again, i thought i will never see you again in this life." Li jiran cried, but got pushed away from xiao zhan by Wang yibo quickly.

"My boyfriend is not dead, what are you talking about not seeing my boyfriend in this life? Your whole family is the one which is dead idiot!" Yibo said making li jiran to pout, zhan pinched Wang yibo thigh, then held li jiran hands.

"I'm happy to see you li jiran, i missed you, i never expected you will surprise me." Zhan answered and smiled, li jiran stuck his tongue out at Wang yibo and started talking with xiao zhan, zhan mom and the already awake zhan dad excused themselves. Zhan classmates who were around six timidly came in front to greet xiao zhan.