CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

Li jiran woke up the second day which was on Sunday and went downstairs for breakfast, Li jiran is 17 year's old and he is very talkative and gullible too, he is not bad in nature and he is very easy to get along with, but at the same time he is very annoying.

Wang yibo grandpa mouth twitched when he saw who it was he thought this brat left, but to his surprise he is still here in the mansion, the butler who saw the masters reaction shook his head.

"Good morning grandpa, where is wang yibo? He left me all alone since yesterday!" Li jiran shouted while pouting, yibo grandpa forced a smile.

"I don't know, he didn't tell me where he is going or if he is leaving." The old man answered and increased the speed of his eating, he needs to get out of here as soon as possible, he doesn't want to have unplanned headache, he was in a very good mood today.

"Really grandpa? That wang yibo is becoming so unbearable! Leaving me all alone without telling me! He knew that he is going to marry me in future! He should start treating me right!" Li jiran said making the old man to choke on the tea he was drinking, marry who? Even in his death he will not allow his grandson to marry this brat, the old man started coughing, making li jiran to stop eating and went to rub the old man back gently.

"Are you alright grandpa?" Li jiran asked.

"If you keep quite, then i will surely be alright, but if you keep talking i will choke to death." The old man answered while massaging his chest and forehead.

"Young master li jiran, do you want to learn something that young master yibo likes about people?" The butler who wanted to help his master and get rid of li jiran asked, Li jiran who heard wang yibo name kept quite and listened attentively.

"Young master loves people who keeps quite and are very serious like him, never smiles and ontop of that doesn't disturb his favourite grandpa." The added, li jiran listened and nodded his head in understanding.

"Ok, i will do it! I will be very serious just like brother wang yibo, i will talk less, grandpa i will get going now bye!" Li jiran said and left, yibo grandpa relaxed, that brat could be the cause of his death, talking nonstop like a parrot, he is not surprised, in a few days time, he will be back with his blubbering mouth, just thinking of the brat rapping infront of him, made the old man sigh in defeat, he really should be thankful his grandson didn't fall in love with that annoying brat.

******
Yibo on the other side opened his eyes and found xiao zhan was also awake, but was still in bed with him, yibo looked at xiao zhan who was looking at him, and lowered his head to kiss xiao zhan, zhan closed his eye's and returned the kiss, somehow he got a hang of how to kiss. But wang yibo kisses are always rough and demanding, the rookie xiao zhan will never keep up with wang yibos kisses, zhan eye's went wide when he felt something rigid poking his thigh, coming to know what it was, he immediately started to push wang yibo away.

Yibo realised xiao zhan resistance, yibo bit xiao zhan lower lip, making xiao zhan open his mouth, kissing, sucking and nibbling on xiao zhan lips, yibo stopped and looked at xiao zhan face.

"You don't have to be worried, it's just a morning boner, it happens all the time, i will wait for you when your ready, your still young, but my promise will be nullified if i come to know your hiding something from me. I can be a real monster when I want to, but then when it comes to you, qsscģ23x heart melts." Yibo said with his hoarse voice, kissed xiao zhan neck and his fingers traced the necklace zhan was wearing.

"I don't know why, but i really hate this necklace, it looks so Àugly on you, throw it away, i will buy you a new one." Yibo added and left the bed, going to the showeroom, yibo took a cold shower, relaxing his nerves and he felt much better, zhan was left blushing, he touched his swollen and couldn't help calling wang yibo a pervert. Zhan felt much better today and he is sure to attend classes tommorow, and nowhere with his boyfriend here and now they're in good terms, zhan doesn't have to be worried.

"Go have a shower or you want me to help you again, i don't mind, watching your body always makes me feel better." Yibo said. Zhan shook his head and ran to showeroom not forgetting to lock the door, yibo who was left behind couldn't help but laugh, that was the first time xiao zhan heard wang yibo laughing since he got to know him. And wang yibo laughter feels so beautiful.